OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guys named aren't exactly setting the world on fire..

foles isn't mobile.. desean is out with a hamstring injury.. maclin is the 7th highest paid WR in the league (through 3 games he has 9 catches for 109 yards)..

people who have watched colts and broncos games can speak on the quality of play of herremans and mathis

personally, I think our biggest issue to date is Bradford.. who was a gamble that hasn't worked out.. but how far were we really going to go with foles or sanchez.. and we weren't in the greatest spot in the draft to draft a QB

Foles isn't mobile but you had Shady to make people miss and last time I checked Foles numbers are better than Bradford's in a less high powered offense after two games. IMO if you don't have a shifty RB chips offense needs a mobile QB. Without it the D line crashes down with no fear the QB will break contain on the back side. Just look how many times DMurray had guys on him in the backfield

Maclin is better than every receiver currently on the eagles roster

Injuries are part of the game, if chip knew Desean was gonna get hurt where were his psychic powers about Alonso?

Bradford is a problem, but the biggest problem the Eagles have is that hey had a good team but chose to make wholesale changes rather than tweak what they had. Don't even get me started on Maxwell.

Exactly, dudes stay acting like Desean, Shady, and Maclin weren't a big part of Chip's two 10-6 seasons. Always talkin' about some damn stats instead of giving props and admitting the those moves Chip made are very questionable so far.

Still early in the season to turn things around, I think there are more than enough weapons on offense to get it going, but heads will roll if they lose to the Jets on Sunday.

Last edited:
Dear lord this thread will be amazing if  when they lose to the Jets who'd start 3-0 in the process
roll.gif
fixed 
pimp.gif

but heads will roll if they lose to the Jets on Sunday.

...and that game isn't a given. If that Jets D plays the way they played on Monday... :wow:

Not to mention if Maxwell ever gets locked one on with Marshall. Even with Fitzpatrick back there I think dude will be barbecue chicken. Decker will probably be out but if Devin Smith can get on the field the Eagles D will have their hands full.

but heads will roll if they lose to the Jets on Sunday.
no they wont.. lurie doesn't make rash decisions, see everything that happened at the end of andy reid's tenure

if billy davis (our defensive coordinator) gets fired, i'll understand

Last edited:
philly fans would lose there minds if the jets won sunday, id be thrilled
this really gets blown out of proportion..

we all kinda hoped we had something based on what Bradford did during the preseason, but that was being cautiously optimistic based on his injury history.. and you can only get your expectations so high when you don't have a QB

not like philly fans are losing their minds over the 76ers blatant tank job

Last edited:
I've always refused to believe that that's a 6th grade Andy Reid unless he had some Danny Almonte thing going :lol:

Last edited:
Foles isn't mobile but you had Shady to make people miss and last time I checked Foles numbers are better than Bradford's in a less high powered offense after two games. IMO
you're only going to go so far with foles.. chip took a gamble on Bradford and it hasn't worked

and foles was horrible in the half a season he played for us last year
Maclin is better than every receiver currently on the eagles roster
this is true, unfortunately the chiefs offered maclin more money.. and I don't blame him for taking the money considering he has had some injuries

but maclin is currently better yes.. that doesn't mean he will be better long term (agholor being a rookie and Mathews in his 2nd year)
Injuries are part of the game, if chip knew Desean was gonna get hurt where were his psychic powers about Alonso?
it's a simple statement of fact on desean, he is hurt (and has only played 16 games once in his career).. also wasn't with the team last year and we still won games and scored points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom