OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Smith turned this into a shootout
laugh.gif
he going to give it to the broncos in the red zone again. broncos would be up if they kicked that fg 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Serious question though, other than Dallas what teams are known to perennially have outstanding O-lines? As a lifetime Fin loyalist it hasnt been a luxury I've been afforded too often :rofl:

Serious question though, other than Dallas what teams are known to perennially have outstanding O-lines? As a lifetime Fin loyalist it hasnt been a luxury I've been afforded too often :rofl:

Baltimore, except last week.

Browns have been good for a few years.

I would always see that in a post followed by laughter and I thought it was an inside joke that I missed. I just now realized it's DMX going back and editing PG-13 posts. :lol:

who made you the judge of fandom.  

:lol:
i hate to see dudes hang on when they know they dont have it. thats on them. should retire before they end up looking like this. just like kobe should of retired years ago. cry me a river. 

Probably cheered for Holmes :smh:

Bengals

Alot times scheme and quarterbacks can made the offensive line look bad.

KC need to get Kelce involved more.

Because I need the fantasy points damn it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom