OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think London could work if they brought back Concorde Jets and if the NFL added a 11am EST start time.

Last edited:
I think London could work if they brought back Concorde Jets and if the NFL added a 11am EST start time.

I keep saying it, but I would love love love to see the NFL to go to staggered start times ala the NCAA tournament. I think it beats the hell out of 8 morning games to 2 or 3 afternoon games.

UK fans love it, these games are like WrestleMania to them

remember all the pics of the people dressed up for them?

Stats from other Jacksonville games over there?

Of course God's Team generated interest.

Last edited:
The crowds at these London games are awful. It's dead as hell and the "fans" don't even seem to know what they're cheering for when they actually do make some noise. They're all wearing jerseys of teams that aren't even playing in the game. Just all bad.

The crowds at these London games are awful. It's dead as hell and the "fans" don't even seem to know what they're cheering for when they actually do make some noise. They're all wearing jerseys of teams that aren't even playing in the game. Just all bad.
If Liverpool and Chelsea came over here to play there would be a huge % of the crowd wearing some other teams jerseys too. Those other teams fans go because its the only thing they get.

I keep saying it, but I would love love love to see the NFL to go to staggered start times ala the NCAA tournament. I think it beats the hell out of 8 morning games to 2 or 3 afternoon games.

Yep I think 11am/1pm/4pm/8pm game starts would be cool but I think the NFL is trying to straddle the line between leaving fans in a frenzy wanting more and oversaturation.

I don't think fans support would be the biggest obstacle in London and I think it would be the travel and logistics.

They have to find a way to incentivize players and team personnel wanting to go over the pond.

London is the NFL's first step to make it a world league, in 100 years when we are all gone it'll be the American Conference vs. World Conference in the Super Bowl

London is the NFL's first step to make it a world league, in 100 years when we are all gone it'll be the American Conference vs. World Conference in the Super Bowl
Not a chance the NFL ever gets bigger than it is right now.  It'll be a minor league in 100 years.

I'm trying to figure out where the Niners have any advantage in this game.

Can't find *looking*

Can't find ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom