Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Why you mad the Raiders aren't signing *$*$? Getting a #1 receiver for Freeman and the best OG in the league to protect him is hardly wasting money, especially when we've barely spent a penny in years. Bet you Raiders fans would be taking up half this thread if you even signed one of them.

Why you mad the Raiders aren't signing *$*$? Getting a #1 receiver for Freeman and the best OG in the league to protect him is hardly wasting money, especially when we've barely spent a penny in years. Bet you Raiders fans would be taking up half this thread if you even signed one of them.

Is your lil tirade needed? Chill chump be happy with your team, stop looking at the screen with all that anger in your eyes. I did mention the raiders and no I'm actually happy the offseason is a quiet one. There's still time for us to throw 100 mil at rashean Mathis relax homeboy

Is your lil tirade needed? Chill chump be happy with your team, stop looking at the screen with all that anger in your eyes. I did mention the raiders and no I'm actually happy the offseason is a quiet one. There's still time for us to throw 100 mil at rashean Mathis relax homeboy

Obviously you were the mad one if you took the time out of your day to bash a team for signing two players better than anyone on your roster.

Obviously you were the mad one if you took the time out of your day to bash a team for signing two players better than anyone on your roster.

Man, I'm still kinda scratchin' my head on Wayne resigning with Indy. He got some dough, that's for sure, but is that offense going to be worth playing in? Will that defense be able to keep the Colts in games?

Does Miami still look attractive for Peyton? What do you guys think? Me, I don't think so especially since Peyton's binky in Wayne isn't available. Will Peyton's other binky Clark be healthy to sign wherever Peyton does?

Man, I'm still kinda scratchin' my head on Wayne resigning with Indy. He got some dough, that's for sure, but is that offense going to be worth playing in? Will that defense be able to keep the Colts in games?

Does Miami still look attractive for Peyton? What do you guys think? Me, I don't think so especially since Peyton's binky in Wayne isn't available. Will Peyton's other binky Clark be healthy to sign wherever Peyton does?

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Marshall posted a picture of himself in a Bears jersey an hour ago on Twitter......doesnt seem like something you do post-accident.

It does if you have a borderline personality disorder.....

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Marshall posted a picture of himself in a Bears jersey an hour ago on Twitter......doesnt seem like something you do post-accident.

It does if you have a borderline personality disorder.....

Damn...the only big name I wanted JJ to sign was carl nicks..damn tampa bay. Cmon home b.carr...youd look good on dallas..

Tampa bay wants in (still stands no chance in the south) I ain't mad at em tho...

Now we wait for Jerry to make a moveEdit:I miss the old jerry jones.he hasn't snapped for a big name free agent since TO and lennard davis...jerry used to be known for throwing money around...show up for me stephen jones...

Damn...the only big name I wanted JJ to sign was carl nicks..damn tampa bay. Cmon home b.carr...youd look good on dallas..

Tampa bay wants in (still stands no chance in the south) I ain't mad at em tho...

Now we wait for Jerry to make a moveEdit:I miss the old jerry jones.he hasn't snapped for a big name free agent since TO and lennard davis...jerry used to be known for throwing money around...show up for me stephen jones...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Four-year deal for Robert Meachem worth $25.9 million. $14 million fully guaranteed.

Damn, some of these contracts are wild

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom