Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Linda Cohn mentioning Braylon possibly going to AZ. She's the only one though, so we'll see. Hoping my Vikes get him...
Are we even in the market for him though?
I'd be more interested in what we're planning to do with our lines (both lines) 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by AG 47

eek.gif
at this offseason. And if Aso doesn't re-sign with us, then I'd settle for Aso/Revis vs. Brady/Ochocinco.....I'd tune in for that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at the jets still not having someone to cover Gronk and Hernandez
pimp.gif

eek.gif
at this offseason. And if Aso doesn't re-sign with us, then I'd settle for Aso/Revis vs. Brady/Ochocinco.....I'd tune in for that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im still haunted with what they did to the Jets in the playoff game
wink.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im still haunted with what they did to the Jets in the playoff game
wink.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Damn...first Detroit missed out on Tulloch, and now Johnathan Joseph? We desperately need some secondary help..I guess we still are Detroit, but man, I thought with that front 4, we would be an attractive place for some of these players. We'll see how everything plays out..

Damn...first Detroit missed out on Tulloch, and now Johnathan Joseph? We desperately need some secondary help..I guess we still are Detroit, but man, I thought with that front 4, we would be an attractive place for some of these players. We'll see how everything plays out..

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Linda Cohn mentioning Braylon possibly going to AZ. She's the only one though, so we'll see. Hoping my Vikes get him...
ohwell.gif
Yes, John Clayton said we are trying for Braylon as well as James Jones.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

ohwell.gif
Yes, John Clayton said we are trying for Braylon as well as James Jones.

Back
Top Bottom