Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

I take everything those goof balls on First and Take say with a grain of salt, but today they said they Patriots are still looking into bringing Randy Moss back.

Any truth to this?

I was thinking he would for sure be a Colt.

Moss to the Pats makes no sense anymore.

I am surprised they even went out and got a guy like Ocho Cinco, but with that move Randy to the Pats will most likely not happen imo.

Moss to the Pats makes no sense anymore.

I am surprised they even went out and got a guy like Ocho Cinco, but with that move Randy to the Pats will most likely not happen imo.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I take everything those goof balls on First and Take say with a grain of salt, but today they said they Patriots are still looking into bringing Randy Moss back.

Any truth to this?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]doubt it... only thing about moss i've heard is Jets. and that won't happen until after NA21 deal, wherever he goes, is done.[/color]

Any truth to this?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]doubt it... only thing about moss i've heard is Jets. and that won't happen until after NA21 deal, wherever he goes, is done.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

Any truth to this?

doubt it... only thing about moss i've heard is Jets. and that won't happen until after NA21 deal, wherever he goes, is done.

wayne, moss, frenchie, collie, dallas would be great   
pimp.gif

colts need to be focused on defense tho

Any truth to this?

doubt it... only thing about moss i've heard is Jets. and that won't happen until after NA21 deal, wherever he goes, is done.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm going to be livid if Nnamdi ends up with the Cowboys...anywhere but there...seriously.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AFC East already has Revis and Vonte [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]East doesn't need another top tier CB especially teaming up with the Number 1 CB in the league.[/color]

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hope Jerry lands that one...... I don't need any more of a reason to hate the Jets NYC.[/color]

Fixed.
Aww, someone has a complex about being from the Second city.  Sad.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just saw this. Don't even think about the Giants other than a few U players are on there and bradshaw and nicks were gettin me points on FF last year. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But, Fu-- the Jets and Patriots.[/color]

I'm going to be livid if Nnamdi ends up with the Cowboys...anywhere but there...seriously.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AFC East already has Revis and Vonte [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]East doesn't need another top tier CB especially teaming up with the Number 1 CB in the league.[/color]

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hope Jerry lands that one...... I don't need any more of a reason to hate the Jets NYC.[/color]

Fixed.
Aww, someone has a complex about being from the Second city.  Sad.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just saw this. Don't even think about the Giants other than a few U players are on there and bradshaw and nicks were gettin me points on FF last year. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But, Fu-- the Jets and Patriots.[/color]

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Any truth to this?

pimp.gif

That's what I'm saying. Imagine the Manning to Moss connection
eek.gif

Incarciratedbob has actually been right about a TON of ##$# this off season and he was saying the 3 teams in the running for Moss right now are the Colts, Rams and Jets.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Any truth to this?

pimp.gif

That's what I'm saying. Imagine the Manning to Moss connection
eek.gif

Incarciratedbob has actually been right about a TON of ##$# this off season and he was saying the 3 teams in the running for Moss right now are the Colts, Rams and Jets.

I wouldn't mind, but I would love to see dude in a Jets uni and watch weekly.

I wouldn't mind, but I would love to see dude in a Jets uni and watch weekly.

Week 1- Nnamdi + Revis vs. Miles + Dez

Quite possibly go down as the greatest 2 on 2, wr vs. cb matchup in NFL history.

Quite possibly go down as the greatest 2 on 2, wr vs. cb matchup in NFL history.

nfldraftupdate Dion Caputi
#49ers will release C Eric Heitmann. They are still in pursuit of #Bears free agent C Olin Kreutz after offering him a contract yesterday.

QB Matt Moore to #Dolphins being close is now confirmed. It'll be at a mere $2.5M-roughly, meaning an Orton deal isn't done. Upped the ante.

Wow - #Bills have agreed on a 4-year deal worth roughly $20.4M, all fully guaranteed with 3rd overall pick Marcell Dareus.

Strong indication that #Falcons free agent RG Harvey Dahl will sign with the #Rams.

#Chiefs are expected to sign FB Le'Ron McClain by most accounts - although his aspirations to get more touches may not happen in #KC.
nfldraftupdate Dion Caputi 

Interesting note, as #Buccaneers 2nd rd pick, DE DaQuan Bowers opened camp as the team's starting LDE.

#49ers will release C Eric Heitmann. They are still in pursuit of #Bears free agent C Olin Kreutz after offering him a contract yesterday.

QB Matt Moore to #Dolphins being close is now confirmed. It'll be at a mere $2.5M-roughly, meaning an Orton deal isn't done. Upped the ante.

Wow - #Bills have agreed on a 4-year deal worth roughly $20.4M, all fully guaranteed with 3rd overall pick Marcell Dareus.

Strong indication that #Falcons free agent RG Harvey Dahl will sign with the #Rams.

#Chiefs are expected to sign FB Le'Ron McClain by most accounts - although his aspirations to get more touches may not happen in #KC.
nfldraftupdate Dion Caputi 

Interesting note, as #Buccaneers 2nd rd pick, DE DaQuan Bowers opened camp as the team's starting LDE.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Stoooooooooooop

Back
Top Bottom