Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

I don't know Tatupu's injury situation but if he is healthy this would be the perfect way for the Eagles to end this FA period.
Don't want him unless it's a 1 year deal. But with the abundance of 1 year deals being thrown around right now, I could see it.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

I don't know Tatupu's injury situation but if he is healthy this would be the perfect way for the Eagles to end this FA period.
Don't want him unless it's a 1 year deal. But with the abundance of 1 year deals being thrown around right now, I could see it.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

- Todd Heap meeting with the Jets today
indifferent.gif
Heap to the Cards

Seems like if it's being reported a FA is talking to a team, he's not going to that team

Some of you dudes are reaching with Tatupu. He was good when he was younger but now he has completely lost his step. If you watched the Hawks at all last year you could see the injuries were wearing on him. He just wasn't the same player -- missing tackles, letting people blow by him, etc. I don't see it as a step back at all for the Hawks. Put Hawthorne in as starter and we have a younger and faster core.

Some of you dudes are reaching with Tatupu. He was good when he was younger but now he has completely lost his step. If you watched the Hawks at all last year you could see the injuries were wearing on him. He just wasn't the same player -- missing tackles, letting people blow by him, etc. I don't see it as a step back at all for the Hawks. Put Hawthorne in as starter and we have a younger and faster core.

I'm reading Tolluch signed with Detroit..that's huge. If we could just bring in a corner our defense improves tremendously from last year.

I'm reading Tolluch signed with Detroit..that's huge. If we could just bring in a corner our defense improves tremendously from last year.

Fabian Washington the the Saints.

Wow... where the Raven fans on here at? This front office is just giving them the middle finger
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by codyj1326

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea he signed a one year.... their front 7 is beastly.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]still waiting to hear about zach miller.... dolphins haven't contacted him at all. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by codyj1326

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea he signed a one year.... their front 7 is beastly.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]still waiting to hear about zach miller.... dolphins haven't contacted him at all. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Fabian Washington the the Saints.

Wow... where the Raven fans on here at? This front office is just giving them the middle finger
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom