OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Its the total package, talent and the stature in society that gives her the other 5.

She makes Drake smh at his music numbers compared to her.

New music, old music, re released music, doesnt matter, guranteed #1 Billboard spot and a platinum plaque for each release.

Her tours money dwarfs everyone elses tour money COMBINED.

The movie about her tour is going to be one of the biggest movies in box office history.

Cause of stuff like that, even though shes supposedly just a regular white girl, all that other stuff makes her top tier.

A lot of men can get any skinny white girl, but can you get a skinny white girl with more star power than Drake and Bad Bunny?

Nope.
Her music is mid to me. She’s overrated imo. Can’t dance etc. if she were a black woman she wouldn’t have half the success she’s had.

F51cRCoXgAAG8kW

He's a gunslinger. Turnovers come with that style of play, inclement weather or not.
Yeah, Allen really is modern Favre.

In this era of heavy analytics and data though, the margin for error with that playstyle is razor thin.

Come post-season gotta pray Josh gets hot and keeps the TO’s down but that’s who he is at the end of the day.

The talent still there so I would be shocked if they don’t win 10+ games this year. I really think Josh is the NFL’s version of Prime Westbrook to Pat’s Steph.

Her music is mid to me. She’s overrated imo. Can’t dance etc. if she were a black woman she wouldn’t have half the success she’s had.

"Ifs" arent reality.

If I was a Blue Sperm Whale Id go hang out in the ruins of Atlantis.

She’s been relevant for 15 years or so and it seems longer, she’s figured out longevity since she’s literally peaking right now.

I dont get Taylor Swift. She's a 5 out of 10 on her best day.

No offense.

Taylor knows how to market herself and promote her music on the pop charts.

She also knows how to perform in front of a large audience.

She'll never be my favorite artist, but I understand why she has a massive following.

Back
Top Bottom