OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Was at the game. First off, it was awesome to tailgate and be in a sold out stadium with 98% Washington fans and only a smattering of NFCE rivals and Ravens fans. Didn’t see a single Cards jersey.

That said, there were plenty of drunk/high folk in attendance. I was in club level which is generally more laid back. At this point in my life its pretty much club or bust for me…

F56Bc00XYAA1Vyw

Still not betting k3stacks k3stacks :lol:

This game could be interesting. The middle of the field is gonna be there for yall. Hockenson could have a monster day.

I see yall got problems in the interior line. Lets see if Kirk gets the ball out quick. Unfortunately for him Jalen Carter may very well be generational and jordan davis looked much improved even as a pass rusher.

Taylor knows how to market herself and promote her music on the pop charts.

She also knows how to perform in front of a large audience.

She'll never be my favorite artist, but I understand why she has a massive following.
All of this is correct, but I was only referring to her looks.

Hell, I would go to her concerts if I had a daughter. Her music is catchy and fine for this old guy.

All of this is correct, but I was only referring to her looks.

Hell, I would go to her concerts if I had a daughter. Her music is catchy and fine for this old guy.

I took the wife to one years ago, I don’t care for her music but I will say she puts on a hell of a show.

Also all the bunny’s in their flannels and Jean skirts :evil:

Back
Top Bottom