OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

One started a handful of games for them last season. One ended Eli’s games started streak.

They should be like the Packers, Bears, Raiders, Cowboys, Colts and Niners in that they need to sever change their jerseys ever :lol:

Never been a good reason or design too.

bdf79d31c09f35048b38eab36ea147d4.gif

John Mara LOVES Bill. He reaches out to him often about football. If the Giants don’t draft a QB, Daboll is gone and Bill will coach the Giants.

John Mara LOVES Bill. He reaches out to him often about football. If the Giants don’t draft a QB, Daboll is gone and Bill will coach the Giants.
He's still got love for the franchise too so it would make sense but I think Dallas is his spot next offseason.

Jerrah's gonna be willing to move mountains to make it happen if he has to so I dont think he'll give anyone else a chance, especially not an NFCE rival.

He was already willing to go all out for McCarthy :lol:

If eagles fire sirianni, I highly doubt they’d higher hoodie.. just not what lurie/howie do

I’d assume they go the OC route again but make sure they get someone who actually calls plays this time (so hopefully Ben Johnson or Bobby slowik)

Or given his ties to the team as a player I could see them showing interest in gj kinne

Jerry and Kraft made with the same white cloth. They want to take credit for a coach’s Super Bowl dynasty that the coach built. :smh:

RKK is definitely gonna be forever salty that TB wasn't able to retire in nautical blue :lol:

Him winning in Tampa lowkey marked the unofficial end of his relationship with Hoodie and whatever trust was left there.

RKK is definitely gonna be forever salty that TB wasn't able to retire in nautical blue :lol:

Him winning in Tampa lowkey marked the unofficial end of his relationship with Hoodie and whatever trust was left there.

yeah. i agree Brady going and winning right away was what broke the trust after Bill told him that Brady didn't have it anymore. that said, RKK could have stepped in to keep Brady...i know it's mostly on Bill but you gotta fault RKK there a bit too. he always had FINAL final say

For those who've seen both Man in The Arena and The Pats doc do I really need to see the ladder or is much of the material from Tom's doc regurgitated?

For those who've seen both Man in The Arena and The Pats doc do I really need to see the ladder or is much of the material from Tom's doc regurgitated?
Man In The Arena is TB centric since it was his personal doc he helped produce.

The Apple doc is a solid watch but it was very much done with an anti-BB slant in mind :lol:, some might call it hatchet job status at times.

A lot of former players also spoke out about how they misused quotes out of context from them to flip to make him look bad when that's not what they were saying. They also could've done a better job highlighting the early part of the dynasty.

Back
Top Bottom