OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

If she ain't got no curves in her 30's it ain't happening. She nice looking but it's a lot of white girls out here with cheeks now. You wanna drive a 1994 Benz or a 2024 Benz? Of course the updated version with special features.
Kate Hudson, known no-curves girl forever

Here’s her in Glass Onion when she’s 43.

It can happen.

IMG_0904.jpeg

Comparatively to her when she was in her 30s? She’s got backside there wtf you seeing baby

No one’s saying a girl with curves who is 25 is the same as a girl with curves who is 45, im just saying these skinny *** girls graduate up

Y'all act like she hasn't changed (did you see her in How To Lose A Guy in 10 days and You, Me, And Dupree?) :lol: The point is Taylor will curve up from what she's at. It's digestion at work.

As a giants I really watched the giants lose 40-0, then I went to my first ever nfl game to see Aaron Rodgers get hurt, the walkoff punt return touchdown was cool. The game itself was a rollercoaster of emotions. But, if you would have turned on the jest sports radio they seemed so positive, compared to the national news, when they showed the severity of the injury. I will say, seeing these Aaron Rodgers clips, with the jets, it does make me feel sad, and I don’t know why. This injury has made me sadder than I thought

Giants fans, tho not having much to celebrate these days, have been able to enjoy some modicum of success this lifetime.

The Jets have been a joke for as long as many can remember. It’s funny to laugh and clown them locally cuz they’re more like that sad pathetic little brother as opposed to competent rivals. I certainly don’t hate them but more-so find comfort and happiness in their misfortunes.

This was a bit harsh. Giants fans didn’t have much to look forward to coming into the szn so this really hurt the city overall.

Eagles opened as 7.5-point favorites, has moved to 6.5 points since.

Back
Top Bottom