OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

aNYone

Supporter
1705116191205.gif

1705116068288.jpeg

Let’s cherish this last month of ball fellas.

In for the playoff shenanigans like my mans Perc Angle.

perc-angle-kurt-angle.gif

• Fire
Reactions: sb
This weekend is underwhelming as ****.

Would be better if the Rams were going to Dallas and Packers going to Detroit.

Pitt, Tampa and GB are all trash and don’t belong.

Miami and Buffalo are highs quality trash.

Playoffs are for losers

I rather not make it than make it and your first round bust makes history and becomes the first bust to get a contract extension and goes right back to being certified dog **** and having the whole league laugh at us.

And then the backup QBs outplay the starting QB and win some games that hurt our chances of getting a franchise QB and fans start talking about drafting Bo Nix or JJ McCarthy.

Sorry I know this is a Burger King

Well said Pabs

Anybody know a way to watch the peacock game? Other than signing up for it? Is there a free trial. I can’t believe the NFL did this :smh:

Anybody know a way to watch the peacock game? Other than signing up for it? Is there a free trial. I can’t believe the NFL did this :smh:
I havent tried it or looked into it further than reading it in my sports group on FB. But instacart+ is offering a two week free trial, and instacart+ includes peacock so you could try that.

It does seem weird.

NFL made ESPN cancel Playmakers imagine what they would do if they actually owned the network?

ESPN been trash since the early oughts, now the most powerful enterprise in sports has a stake? As if the misleading coverage and bias isn't probably already enough. Collusion, all sorts of nonsense will flare up. Someone holla at me if im yelling at clouds here. :lol:

IATT IATT EYE the peeped the guide for garbage *** Cable Bahamas and they are showing NBC carrying the Dolphins/Chiefs game.

Guess because we get the Florida affiliate of all the broadcast channels.

They finally coming through for once.

I think they gotta know wayyyyyyyyy too many people would do something crazy if they couldn’t watch the dolphins and/or cowboys games

Back
Top Bottom