OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Ok so I've been walkign around in them for the last hour. Overall I'm in love minus one thing. The leather feels good, my pair doesn't squeak at all. But I have my jeans behind the tongue so that may have stopped it. On foot they're mad comfortable but I'm a true 10 but went up to a 10.5. I'm glad I did. The air bladder and extra cushioning makes them thicker. My only issue is that I don't feel like the pump does anything. Maybe I've been spoiled by the Pump 25th Anniversary I've copped but these don't feel like they inflate. For the price I think I should feel something. but over all I'm super happy with my purchase.

On foot pics

you problaby need to lace up the top tight inoder to feel the pump action.

Yo BIg shout to END...ordered on Friday...they didn't ship until Monday...got delivered to NYC today....

WOW....

My NDC orders don't come that fast...

Less then retail...so amped I just ordered another pair...

yeah, END's shipping is 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Yo BIg shout to END...ordered on Friday...they didn't ship until Monday...got delivered to NYC today....

WOW....

My NDC orders don't come that fast...

Less then retail...so amped I just ordered another pair...
They do the indirect signature required to you?  I gotta work so I'm thinking about leaving a note on the door and hoping that is good enough for fedex.

my fed ex says signature required..

i'm free all day tomorrow, so best believe ill be out here like

Last edited:
Soon as they touch down put um on and pump um up [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128046[/emoji]

They better work

I wanna know if its just thst puffy bag on the ankle that pumps up the way people are saying they need to be laced up tight up there

They better work

I wanna know if its just thst puffy bag on the ankle that pumps up the way people are saying they need to be laced up tight uthe pumps do work but only around the ankles
They better work

I wanna know if its just thst puffy bag on the ankle that pumps up the way people are saying they need to be laced up tight up there
the pump works but only around the ankle area.

Last edited:
Can you over pump? Forgot Which movie featured a dude over pumping his reebok.
you can pump them up quite a lot but im sure if you pump them up enough  over time the air bladder will leak/burst.

here is a pic of the pump system/bladder from earlier in this thread

They do the indirect signature required to you?  I gotta work so I'm thinking about leaving a note on the door and hoping that is good enough for fedex.
it's coming priority international so a signature is required...since they came a day early you can sign the tag and they will leave it the next day or they will leave it at the center and you can pick it up....

Fed ex has great customer service..I missed the driver...they call him and re attempted 3 hours later and I had my wife sign...

It was a good day indeed

Back
Top Bottom