OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

My pair was shipped in a huge box and my shoes had fell out of the nike box inside :smh: had me nervous till I seen that my kicks were ok.

Spurs CW shipped from SNS. Should be here Wednesday
happy.gif

White Bag of Death? Explain. No boxes for the shoes?
Luckily had a few extra bags from Sports Authority.

Picked best 2 pairs from the 3 Pumps and sent the other back in the completely crushed box.

Also, noticed the right shoe problems with the toebox. 2 of the 3 weren't bad but the third had creases everywhere and top of toe was dented in 3 spots.

Last edited:
My pair was shipped in a huge box and my shoes had fell out of the nike box inside :smh: had me nervous till I seen that my kicks were ok.

My pair from End was shipped in a box big enough to fit a king sized bed w/head board..My shoes were fine and the Nike box was fine..

Returned my end pair to the nike outley and they took them surprisingly, I think they mistook them for the pair I ordered but I told the woman I got them elsewhere and she still did it. Perks of having a British accent, once I start talking these women act out of place lol.

I got a 80$ credit because 20% code didn't work from NBA store, all the while she kept telling me how cool my accent was :lol:

Last edited:
Been lookin forward to these a long time. Just got my pair from NDC & I just tried em on. I went a half size up (11) from my normal size 10.5. cuz the crushed pinky toe talk had me worried. I'm glad I waited and made the right decision. I think TTS would be a bit tight. If you still havent copped, I would suggest to go up that half size.

Got my 12.5 and they're much better than the 12. Except for this... The left air pump doesn't match the right as its larger and more squared off instead of smooth and rounded.

Last edited:
Got my 12.5 and they're much better than the 12. Except for this... The left air pump doesn't match the right as its larger and more squared off instead of smooth and rounded.
Only you would notice that but these are available everywhere, so you can swap them out.

Last edited:
Been lookin forward to these a long time. Just got my pair from NDC & I just tried em on. I went a half size up (11) from my normal size 10.5. cuz the crushed pinky toe talk had me worried. I'm glad I waited and made the right decision. I think TTS would be a bit tight. If you still havent copped, I would suggest to go up that half size.

Good looks on the sizing advice...

If I strike out on a second pair of Infrared VI's on the 28th I'm looking for a pair of these...Going to cop eventually either way...

Anybody actually used them on the court yet?

Last edited:
Went and tried these on today, I would say they fit similar to the air revolution retros sizing wise , though being more comfy.

For those who bought them and have actually worn them for a full day or so...do they make like a squeaky door sound?

I still have a prob with the area between the tongue and the toe box area, feel not so comfortable on the roof of my foot.

Back
Top Bottom