OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Just got these in today. Now it's on to the red joints!

i like the emeralds but really wish the 180 emerald pumps would release instead
Every higher end Nike Basketball shoe from the 90s will probably get Retroed eventually.

Although when the 180s do come (back) round....i hope they release the white/black/bordeaux colorway.

Any know a place where I can pick up Spurs and Volts for about $120 each. By the way I am a size 10 and located in SoCal.

They're kinda stiff, and definitely on the firm side, but personally i wouldn't say it's to the point of being uncomfortable.

After years of Zoom and Air Max, i like the change TBH.

i honestly dont know which shoes are comfy or not, i put inserts in all my shoes just to make sure i walk on pillows regardless

well to me cushioning is the comfort of a shoe, unless they are plastic like the 12 chicago 1s then its usually not an issue, my commands are fine on the toe crease issue as in the fact that it doesnt pinch or hurt my toes or top of foot, what is uncomfortable about yours?

They're not free/lunar/zoom/new air max tech comfy, but I didn't have any problems when I wore mine. Pretty comfy for what they are.

The upper just doesnt feel right at all. Makes the fit feel ackward

When they are pumped up they feel even worse lol

To me the leather is stiff and felt like I was wearing my steel toed boots. The hight I'm use to from my battleground pumps.

That toe box is hella cramped too [emoji]128553[/emoji]
A few pages back I advised people to size up, these aren't tts. Some people like the snug fit and can tolerate it but a person with normal - wide feet who are used to space can't. I sized up and they still feel weird at first but after a few minutes they feel pretty awesome.

Last edited:
A few pages back I advised people to size up, these aren't tts. Some people like the snug fit and can tolerate it but a person with normal - wide feet who are used to space can't. I sized up and they still feel weird at first but after a few minutes they feel pretty awesome.

I sized up and still no room

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom