OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Only one store in my area has the Denim & Red/Wht pairs,everyone else only got the Volt & Spurs.The Volt are the only pair that sat around other than the display pairs of the Spurs.I'm hoping to see the Ultramarine & the Emerald here sometime soon.

caved in and got the billy hoyles for the DTLR price of 120.  i couldnt get down with the spurs but the emeralds are too fresh.  wouldnt mind another pair at the price i paid to really be able to beat up.  

some what torn. have some store credit. deciding on 2 shoes between the spurs , snakeskin pythons and what the kobe 9.

Had to bust these out today.

Last edited:
Fellas...

We have a decision to make about the Emeralds

Do we risk failure and let them sit upon release and hope for a price drop?

Or 

Do we go all in on release day? 

I don't know. I just don't 
laugh.gif

Fellas...

We have a decision to make about the Emeralds

Do we risk failure and let them sit upon release and hope for a price drop?

Or 

Do we go all in on release day? 

I don't know. I just don't :lol:
I hear u..I feel the same way..they dropped the Red pair on sale the day they got them at my local mall..FL & Champs are still trying to get retail off the Volt pair..I might have to just go cop day one wit the Emerald,not sure how many pairs stores will have..my online experiences haven't been the best..no fakes..just crushed boxes,factory defects I would have not overlooked otherwise etc..the Emerald & Ultramarine's are a must to finish up my Command Force shelf.

Seems like they all sat so I'm assuming the emeralds will as well. Volts, Spurs, and reds all still available. I'd stay patient unless you see em flyin off shelfs....

Seems like they all sat so I'm assuming the emeralds will as well. Volts, Spurs, and reds all still available. I'd stay patient unless you see em flyin off shelfs....

Yeah I agree I can still cop the Reds but at retail. I'd rather wait for a nice disco before copping.

Yea reds should get down to 150 and I think I'll cop em then unless they still not sellin them I'll keep waitin. Volts I'm waitin to get down too 100 and spurs about 100-120...

Emeralds are sitting.

I thought the Command Force was a really sought after shoe before it retro'd. I guess it really wasn't.

Retailers know people are waiting on these.

Spurs just dropped to $150 here (Hampton Roads). Should be $100 by now.

Little by little sizes will start to dry up. If you really want these, I wouldn't wait too long to cop...

Back
Top Bottom