OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Exactly. I really only mess w/ the OG XI Lows, no patent.
Dudes are going HAM for today's XI launch, while I'm filling trunks w/ clearance Nike Retro. I love it.
(Heads up though, might wanna watch NDC around 3pm EST today)

OG released XI lows, you mean?

I'm not surprised that folks are hype driven. When the Pre-Grape, 45 X, blk/red XI low etc were all samples and PEs folks were drooling. JB releases them and they sit.

God bless us Command Force fans. GR and don't care.

Last edited:
Footlocker has the Billy Hoyle's for $139. That coupled with a coupon would bring them down to about $119. I'm in for 2 pairs this weekend.

Still waitin for my local FTA to get down the 99. They have billy hoyles, Spurs, and emeralds jus sittin. They're priced at 150 except emerald which are full price still...

I'm about to order the Air Command Force "Spurs". I normally have to go up from a 9 to a 9.5 due to width. Would I be okay with a 9 in these or what? I won't be able to try on this specific shoe in store easily and I found these at a good price.. thanks.

Last edited:

I'm about to order the Air Command Force "Spurs". I normally have to go up from a 9 to a 9.5 due to width. Would I be okay with a 9 in these or what? I won't be able to try on this specific shoe in store easily and I found these at a good price.. thanks.
bump

City Gear has every color in the command force for 79.99 this week only.they are sneakers of the week. It copped the volt pair and I'm gonna get the spurs also.check your local city gear

Last edited:
City Gear has every color in the command force for 79.99 this week only.they are sneakers of the week. It copped the volt pair and I'm gonna get the spurs also.check your local city gear

Is this in store only or can you get this same deal online as well? Thanks!

Is this in store only or can you get this same deal online as well? Thanks!

In-store only.citygear.com have them for 110.I must cop the spurs.The city gear i went to only had ultramarine, volts, and spurs. Spurs wasn't my size but I'm gonna go to another city gear today to purchase them hopefully but i got the volts so I'm still happy. Now only if it can get the emeralds for the same price.

Last edited:
I saw this today too when I scored a pair of Air Max 1s for $34 and some change... They only had Volts and Spurs on Shoe of The Week deal tho! Got a feeling I'll be able to get them even cheaper real soon! City Gears my way always have steals waiting on me!!!

No billy hoyles ^^^^

Thats a GREAT price tho
White red blue and denims are there too

Back
Top Bottom