OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

It's kind of sad that Nike is more than likely going to use their usual gimmicks to drive up hype on these. The $200 price tag is already a red flag.

There's going to be hordes of beasts who normally never would have cared about these wiping out NDC stock in seconds.

No one is stopping me from getting 2 pairs.. Anyone's mom that cuts the line if camping is required for this release will get cursed out.. Lol

I'm sure nike is gonna pump up the price on these too if they come with the pump feature and it really works!!!!

Holiday '14 is all I know. I'd guess November for the Hoyles and December for the Spurs Aways.

Peace,
J
Repped!! @jshortt. Enough time save up so I can scoop a pair[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:

Baskettemple just uploaded this picture. According to them the pump does indeed work.

thanks, this is the pic ive been wating for! they look spot on. so beautiful...

now I just need like 5 pairs to wear into the ground over the next decade :D

I guess I have to wait a good 6 ish months tho then? ugh its gonna be a long summer :x

It's kind of sad that Nike is more than likely going to use their usual gimmicks to drive up hype on these. The $200 price tag is already a red flag.

There's going to be hordes of beasts who normally never would have cared about these wiping out NDC stock in seconds.

what are their "usual gimmicks"

Hyping up the product.. Distribute them to every celeb that the young crowd looks to for "fashion".. Advise retailers not to give out the number of pairs produced so they can give the impression that these are "limited", etc...

Make no mistake these will sell out fast.  I still ain't sold on that price. I say it will be closer to $400 then $200. I would prefer a higher price to drive away resellers and people who don't actually want them. If they are only $200 that's a steal.

No, reebok retroed their shoe at a cost of 255. I can't see these being more than 300, we shouldn't speculate seeing that nike frequents this site for info. I won't pay more than 250 for this shoe because to be honest even with the pump they're not worth more than 250.

Would you guys quit speculating about hype, etc? It's almost like you guys are waiting for Nike/hypebeasts to do you dirty so you can complain about them.

We're probably 6 months away from a release.

If it does get hyped, it's unfortunate for those of us who have been waiting for this shoe, but it is what it is.

In that scenario there is nothing that we can do about it.

I'm trying to stay positive and not kill my hopes before these even have a release date.

Last edited:
If Nike truly reads this site for info, then price them at $100 and make them a GR. I'll buy them for this price but realistically they are going to charge a little more than the og price of $175 due to inflation.

If Lebron Elite are close to $300 and KD Elite are going to be $200, 3LAB retro V $225 and Kobe Elite are $225, I don't see how these could be less. Also, the 180 mid high was $130. And  20 years ago the price of the pumps were $150.       I would love for it to be $30 more than a Jordan retro. I just don't see it happening. I'm saving for $300 a shoe and will buy even more at $200. JMO

Would you guys quit speculating about hype, etc? It's almost like you guys are waiting for Nike/hypebeasts to do you dirty so you can complain about them.

We're probably 6 months away from a release.

If it does get hyped, it's unfortunate for those of us who have been waiting for this shoe, but it is what it is.

In that scenario there is nothing that we can do about it.

I'm trying to stay positive and not kill my hopes before these even have a release date.
Repped. Sky is falling mentality is real in this thread right now.

That new colorway has a TON of potential... but the uppers are just too black. There needs to be something to lighten them up somewhere

Make no mistake these will sell out fast.  I still ain't sold on that price. I say it will be closer to $400 then $200. I would prefer a higher price to drive away resellers and people who don't actually want them. If they are only $200 that's a steal.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you think before you post :lol:

If Lebron Elite are close to $300 and KD Elite are going to be $200, 3LAB retro V $225 and Kobe Elite are $225, I don't see how these could be less. Also, the 180 mid high was $130. And  20 years ago the price of the pumps were $150.
      I would love for it to be $30 more than a Jordan retro. I just don't see it happening. I'm saving for $300 a shoe and will buy even more at $200. JMO

well, $300-400 is an absurd price to charge for a straight retro. lebrons are new shoes with new technology, why would a shoe from 20 years ago cost more? and last but not least, if you wanna talk about inflation, you said yourself the force 180s that came out a couple years ago were $130, without the pump but still, how much were they originally? couldn't have been much cheaper then the command forces

nerd.gif

well, $300-400 is an absurd price to charge for a straight retro. lebrons are new shoes with new technology, why would a shoe from 20 years ago cost more? and last but not least, if you wanna talk about inflation, you said yourself the force 180s that came out a couple years ago were $130, without the pump but still, how much were they originally? couldn't have been much cheaper then the command forces
That's what the pic is. MY 180 pump box. They were $150.  I don't want to argue price I just won't be someone who says I can't believe they are charging this much. I guess we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom