OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

They are just now starting to pop up...if you do the usual legwork (or internet search) you should be able to get a pair.

pics from atmos:

listed as a pre order I think, so youd still have to wait until release to get them.

id expect some more to pop up on ebay before that tho.

Sweet. I waited too long on price drop the first time they retroed

Imo

Flight light>command force
Sweet. I waited too long on price drop the first time they retroed

Imo

Flight light>command force

Was happy I jumped on these ASAP when they retroed. I should've pulled the trigger on the All black with white accents the one pippen wore. Lovin that Nike is releasing these Command force BTW.

Was happy I jumped on these ASAP when they retroed. I should've pulled the trigger on the All black with white accents the one pippen wore. Lovin that Nike is releasing these Command force BTW.

The black/white pair that Pippen wore has never retroed. Those black/white highs were a new colorway.

Peace,
J

Your right. Good looking out once again the NT legend @jshortt

Haha, no worries. Only reason I know that is because I kept waiting for them to release, and it never happened. For whatever reason, Nike really dropped the ball on the Flight Lite Lows. Released 3 colors, and not 1 of them an OG.

Peace,
J

rjohns602 rjohns602 I think it's gonna be pretty easy honestly. after the jordan 1 sport blue KOs I think it's still possible for even limited releases to slip under the radar, plus they're gonna cost 200$

@rjohns602 I think it's gonna be pretty easy honestly. after the jordan 1 sport blue KOs I think it's still possible for even limited releases to slip under the radar, plus they're gonna cost 200$
i hope soo but you how alot people try to jump on kicks at the last min especially if its never been retroed 

Those joints are like monopoly, don't go to retail stores, go directly to outlets :smh:

Awful colorway and colorblocking

Sneaker Freaker posted this on IG saying that they are dropping later this month. Not sure if that only applies to asia. 

These are dropping later this month? Bouta' pick up a couple more shifts during September then. These appear to be 10/10, aesthetically. (Sp)

still no word about the emeralds? i only want one pair, I'd rather have emeralds but I don't think I can hold out

What sucks is that I will be in NY during the weekend these supposedly drop. My girl knows how much ive beasted over these shoes, i talk about them almost every single day. Getting this and the iphone 6 is going to be a stretch but i believe i can pull it off.

I feel like these will be easy to cop, the black pair might be popular with the younger crowd tho. All depends on how many pairs are produced obviously.

Back
Top Bottom