OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

REPPED! Thnx for the link. Ordered my order. I'll see about the strike. Used paypal anyways.

But I'll keep a close eye on this: http://www.postoffice.co.za/group/pressreleases/

For $209 shipped I couldn't pass. There is no where cheaper for me to get them for now.

The plot thickens, I got a tracking number…

The plot thickens, I got a tracking number…

i would actually be more scared at this point if i were you, i read many stories of them setting postal facilities on fire over there because of this, would suck hardcore if that happened to you plus its only like $5-10 under retail after tax (depending on the state) why take the chance IMO but i hope you get them ok and fast! if so let us know

I know most of you guys will disagree with me, but if they retro the solo flight and the flight 90 I would prefer they be lower high top cut. Similar in height to the original AJ V and VI. I know for shoes like the command force pump and some others its necessary, but I think the shoe would look a better not so high. However, if Nike decides to go true to the original I wont mind and will still buy them.

i would actually be more scared at this point if i were you, i read many stories of them setting postal facilities on fire over there because of this, would suck hardcore if that happened to you plus its only like $5-10 under retail after tax (depending on the state) why take the chance IMO but i hope you get them ok and fast! if so let us know

I don't live state side, so this was a more attractive way for me than ordering in the US. Also I paid via Paypal so I hope I'm insured ;-) Will keep the updates coming!

I don't live state side, so this was a more attractive way for me than ordering in the US. Also I paid via Paypal so I hope I'm insured ;-) Will keep the updates coming!
yeah do please cuz they were saying only south africa is getting certain post and anything out of that country is delayed

Did you end up going with your regular size?

so are these still releasing saturday or in Nov.? i havent heard/seen anything concrete or i missed it

great answer, and since you know and didnt tell me shows a lot about the people on this site, why cant people just be helpful? anyone know the real deal? ive heard both dates thrown around and its not a big deal either way just want to know
sorry forgot to spoon feed you...

1. open new webpage, chrome, firefox, IE, safari will al work

2. type "www.nike.com" and hit enter

3. run your mouse over the section at the top labeled "MEN" a drop down menu should come down and you will notice the first link named under "FEATURED" and under that a sub menu named "LAUNCH CALENDAR" - click on that

4. scroll down until you see the shoe labeled "NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE"

5. you will see the launch date in the upper left hand corner is labeled "NOV 8"

6. click on the picture and it will show you the details of the release along with a summary about the sneaker

hope this is helpful enough for you, if you encounter any issues with the steps that i have provided please feel free to PM me and i will walk you through it.

3. run your mouse over the section at the top labeled "MEN" a drop down menu should come down and you will notice the first link named under "FEATURED" and under that a sub menu named "LAUNCH CALENDAR" - click on that

5. you will see the launch date in the upper left hand corner is labeled "NOV 8"

6. click on the picture and it will show you the details of the release along with a summary about the sneaker

hope this is helpful enough for you, if you encounter any issues with the steps that i have provided please feel free to PM me and i will walk you through it.
and since my life is all about these shoes and i dont have bills or a job or anything else its so far fetched for me to come into a thread where info is given, and obviously there was a discrepancy between which one it was, and expect to receive a simple november 8th date is now set for release. Continue being a douche with your answers and enjoy the fact that this whole website used to be about opinions and helpful info instead of people like you who ruin this site and make others less appt to comment and share info.

and since my life is all about these shoes and i dont have bills or a job or anything else its so far fetched for me to come into a thread where info is given, and obviously there was a discrepancy between which one it was, and expect to receive a simple november 8th date is now set for release. Continue being a douche with your answers and enjoy the fact that this whole website used to be about opinions and helpful info instead of people like you who ruin this site and make others less appt to comment and share info.
im sorry you cant read

So are these releasing in stores also? HOH, finishline, etc...?

And damn was really hoping for them to drop this weekend.

I am entertained

I just wanted one piece of info and this dude gotta be a smart a#%, i knew the rumour had been that it moved but i didnt see any concrete info supporting the change fully but i guess asking questions on NT just gets you flamed instead of informed

I just wanted one piece of info and this dude gotta be a smart a#%, i knew the rumour had been that it moved but i didnt see any concrete info supporting the change fully but i guess asking questions on NT just gets you flamed instead of informed

It's chill dude, I'm guessing he just doesn't realize that nike talk is to share info and good vibes!

I hate it when dudes flame eachother like c'mon y'all, we talking shoes on the internet.

It's chill dude, I'm guessing he just doesn't realize that nike talk is to share info and good vibes!

I hate it when dudes flame eachother like c'mon y'all, we talking shoes on the internet.
yeah i should have ignored it but thats one of the things about this site that gets annoying, i see people getting flamed for asking questions in a 1200 page thread and isnt it easier to let them know the answer than to have them research for an hour? i love to see it when NT helps and shares info but its gone the other way instead of helping we like to flame eachother. anyways i wish these did release saturday but november is cool too, might be able to save up for these and the 1s now, probably not

Back
Top Bottom