OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

hoh in chicago told me saturday they release and i think i remember seeing footlocker release dates and they said this release for saturday also

NTLA just sent out a tweet they release tomorrow, first come first served, so I think official release is 11/15 unless stores choose otherwise

Pics I found:

I wanna try them on at the store before I make a final decision. Luckily I don't start work until 10:30 so I can hopefully slip into NT at 10 and find out.

Easy cop. Punched in at the job, nike texts me the link a min after. Guess the majority is going to wait until the price reduces or end up in the outlets. I couldn't take that chance, especially in my size.

my mall says not out till saturday 17th WTF

nike.com sold out in my size!

cool!

Last edited:
When are the emeralds going up on eastbay/fnl ?
We will have them available for sale on our website and over the phone at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 11/17/12. They will appear later in the day tomorrow on our website with a countdown timer to the launch on Saturday.

EastbayRep - Ray

picked up a pair of the emaralds and the black phoenix colorway. Good looking out on the NTLA tweet. I was torn between the grey and the Phoenix pair. But the phoenix looked better in person.

for any aussies, the suns drop this weekend and i'm told by footlocker aus via facebook the emeralds drop "next month". we aren't getting the glow in the dark, and retail here is AUD$200. :\

i need the ems

Man I can't wait to get mine from NDC - nice pics in here - these Emerald Pumps were the best ball shoes as a kid

copped mine at finish line, only store at my mall with them. they also said they are a quick strike. not to sure abt that!

Back
Top Bottom