OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I know the Command Forces are a little ridiculous to begin with, but those socks just take it to a whole other level of ridiculousness. And they look girly. Just my opinion, of course.
Rolled up double socks was the thing back then. It helped with padding the ankle too. The CF's have become my 2nd fav nike model of all time. 

For those in Miami, command force's (Emerald's) at Ross in Dolphin mall. All other check your local Ross never know.

(773) 846-5460

(773) 846-5460

I truly appreciate the assist however that has to be the worst factory outlet store I've ever delt with. I called Saturday and was on hold like 5 separate times for about a period of 20-30 minutes. By the time the guy I was supposed to reach got on the phone to verify if they had the shoe and the size it was almost 9PM. By the time he confirmed they had them and in my size it was 9pm and I told him I'd just call tomorrow to order. So I call Sunday and the girl tells me they can't do phone orders on Sunday's (never heard this before but I don't know their policy so I say ok) Call today was transferred to about 5 different people again and asked 2 different people for the shoe and size each time no one comes back. By this point I'm assuming they either don't know how to do a phone order to ship or just don't want to do it either way I'm going to save myself the headache and look elsewhere. Appreciate the look out once again though

That price is incredible, considering that reseller price on eBay is around $200... Always wanted a pair.

why feel bad? A product is worth what you're willing to pay for it.

Most of the dudes who did copped out of nostalgia.
Coming from somebody who paid full price for a couple Lebrons (11s), its crazy to kno you could've saved damn near a car payment if you waited a couple months

why feel bad? A product is worth what you're willing to pay for it.
You are right, any item in the world is only worth what someone else is willing and able to pay (monetarily speaking, of course). That's a given, and I'm obviously not disputing that.

If everyone that bought these at full price when they first retro'd was a multi-millionaire (rich), I wouldn't feel bad at all. However, we can probably safely assume that most such people were not rich, and therefore those people likely wasted their hard-earned money on something that they could have purchased for about half price (or less) about 6-9 months after these shoes released. There's an obvious opportunity cost there, which is that the "wasted" money could have been better spent (investments, better food, better shelter, whatever). I sort of doubt that many people feel good about buying this shoe for $200, when about 6-9 months later they could have bought the same exact shoe for half of that or less.

tldr: I feel bad for people who aren't rich and waste their money.

Most of the dudes who did copped out of nostalgia.
Coming from somebody who paid full price for a couple Lebrons (11s), its crazy to kno you could've saved damn near a car payment if you waited a couple months

Ditto on the sentiment. I keep the og retro in storage with my worn original along w/a black pair. Actually wear another black pair every so often.
Doubled up on some XI elites under retail for storage, but stopped w/the series when fakes showed up.

Doubled up on some XI elites under retail for storage, but stopped w/the series when fakes showed up.

You paid retail on Lebron Elites?
The South Beach Elite model is the only Elite model I've ever seen sell out at retail so

You paid retail on Lebron Elites?
The South Beach Elite model is the only Elite model I've ever seen sell out at retail so

No, not at all. Fortunate to cop DS doubles of the 11 Kings Crown, Iron Man, Maison blue at good number below retail.

I didnt realize just how poorly these were recieved until I got the ultramarines from 12am while in Vegas for 75 $ at the end of last October. 

Made me wonder how many pairs of shoes the store moved to be payin that vegas rent giving discounts like that.

House of hoops canada would not come off of their 260 $ price point tho. 
roll.gif

Crooks.

Nikes pleather and pricing of said pleather is outrageous and this wasnt remembered fondly by enough heads to justify the price for the execution. 

I like waiting and feeling the rush of a good deal anyway. It beats, did I pay too much, damn they only cost 40% of what I paid now? "buyers remorse.

Over time I went from " I gotta have em day 1" to " if its meant to be, so be it" and I still ended up with more shoes than places to go 
laugh.gif

I didnt realize just how poorly these were recieved until I got the ultramarines from 12am while in Vegas for 75 $ at the end of last October. 
Made me wonder how many pairs of shoes the store moved to be payin that vegas rent giving discounts like that.
House of hoops canada would not come off of their 260 $ price point tho. :rofl:
Crooks.
Nikes pleather and pricing of said pleather is outrageous and this wasnt remembered fondly by enough heads to justify the price for the execution. 
I like waiting and feeling the rush of a good deal anyway. It beats, did I pay too much, damn they only cost 40% of what I paid now? "buyers remorse.
Over time I went from " I gotta have em day 1" to " if its meant to be, so be it" and I still ended up with more shoes than places to go :lol:

I paid $160 I think after coupons and shipping near release date on the Billy Hoyle's... The quality is **** and they hurt my pinky toe...

I don't give a single solitary ****... I still live them :lol:...

I paid $160 I think after coupons and shipping near release date on the Billy Hoyle's... The quality is **** and they hurt my pinky toe...

I don't give a single solitary ****... I still live them
laugh.gif
As mentioned throughout this thread, it might be a good idea for some people to go a 1/2 size up due to the narrow toe box. That worked for me, anyway.

Regarding price, I was patient and got the four colorways I wanted (Hoyle's, hyper jade, black, and red) for somewhere between $60 and $80 each. I bought most of them in the latter part of 2015. Looking back, maybe I should have skipped buying them altogether, since I've never worn any of them! I think I just wanted them because I (parents) couldn't afford them when they came out.

As mentioned throughout this thread, it might be a good idea for some people to go a 1/2 size up due to the narrow toe box. That worked for me, anyway.

Regarding price, I was patient and got the four colorways I wanted (Hoyle's, hyper jade, black, and red) for somewhere between $60 and $80 each. I bought most of them in the latter part of 2015. Looking back, maybe I should have skipped buying them altogether, since I've never worn any of them! I think I just wanted them because I (parents) couldn't afford them when they came out.

As we head into fall/winter, treat them almost like boots. I stopped wearing my Docs for these (black spurs). Still have my worn og pair and remember my father using brothers when shoveling snow. Solid and warm.
Wear them. Why not? They get looks.

Back
Top Bottom