Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

3A65BC5D-FC16-4927-B025-7B5D627781CF.jpeg

E6315887-A749-46DA-8C02-882BCF438040.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got my royals finally :smh: I need 12.5 this 13 too big and fit awkward. Around the heel and middle of my foot is fine but the toe is weird, length is good but it’s like wide af or something idk.

and the shoe is actually just made weird. The toe box is like squared. Overall just a let down experience right now.

I have a pair coming from finishline later in the week I assume it’s gonna all be the same too

So if you want a 13 let me know otherwise sending em back next week

FNL JD, mainly UPS, on that bull man

y’all know how FNL and JD use sure post so the MyChoice upgrades it. I ordered the royals Saturday and my packages have went from IN - KY - IL for the week, that’s it. Both packages

between the 2, I’ve gotten 2 different updates for each saying my package was upgraded to ground and 5 different updates between the 2 changing the delivery from Sunday to Saturday, Saturday to Tuesday, Tuesday to Monday, Monday to now Wednesday

Wtf is UPS doing :angry:

Do what I did, pay the $20 for the year for My Choice and upgrade those packages every single time. That’s what I do. Not messing with the PO and sneakers.

Do what I did, pay the $20 for the year for My Choice and upgrade those packages every single time. That’s what I do. Not messing with the PO and sneakers.

I did that’s why I mentioned all that stuff in that post. I got notification like 3 different times that my package was upgraded

This is my from JD pair I got today
B21C3969-25FD-4864-9A88-3E4116D9423F.png
454E748C-7B8C-4FA5-817E-F7DDBAA0C7F5.png

my FNL shipment has the same except it hasn’t moved from Hodgkins since 6/5

On a side note - FTL has the Swingmans up for June 18th. Only showing the air max 90s and air forces in grade school on their calendar.

Edit - they just added the air max’s in men’s. Have the vapormax plus up as well.

I may be in the minority but I like the 90s better than the Griffey’s. I’d want that hang tag off the Griffey’s for the 90s tho… as far as Griffey’s go., count me in for the emeralds and the eventual Cin and im good

got the royal and the fresh waters already

Back
Top Bottom