Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

F79710D8-2389-46A2-B461-107235D724CF.jpeg
I’m happy lol!

90s are nice, but I passed. Wish they threw a Swingman on the back.

1s had pretty awful midsole paint job on the display pair I looked at. Enough for me to pass with ease. I’ll just wait on her emeralds again.

My bro is interested in that “the kid” jersey. Can anyone compare the sizing to either the Nike baseball jerseys this year or Nike’s swingman nba jerseys this year?

I think these are still available for those looking. Check your stores because Waco TX rarely gets anything these days and they had quite a bit at champs and footlocker. People filtering in in the AM saw them on the shelf and snatched them pretty quick though

How do the latest retros of the Griffeys fit? Are they still super snug when going tts?

When I tried on the variety royal I got a 13 and I had room. My tts I guess is 12.5 but that wasn’t an option, my 2016 Freshwater in size I can barely get my foot in

I’d go up at least .5 size if it’s available

I couldn’t fit TTS in my 2016s, so I went up a half size for the royals this year. Had to return them they were HUGE on me. Would go TTS imo (I go up .5 in kobe V and Lebron VIII for reference)

The homie just hit me and and let me know that there's a new griffey on the way

He said It's basically a Seattle version of the Cincinnatis, where the red parts are Freshwater

I'm so ready to see those now

What about the Cincinnati pair? Any rumors?

Back
Top Bottom