Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

The magazine I read this in is usually really good with release dates, but when I walked into Nike Lab today... nada.  Swing and a miss.

I asked the staff and they had no clue either.  I'll give it a few more days to see... and I'll keep you posted. 

nerd.gif

PR pics makin em look real nice vs what we saw pages back. I still think the swoosh should be diff color

If they were very limited i'd buy right away, but with the way Nike be treating QS's i'll most likely cop on discount.
I still remember paying retail for the all-stars when they dropped. Could've waited for $100 and below.

Last edited:
If they were very limited i'd buy right away, but with the way Nike be treating QS's i'll most likely cop on discount.
I still remember paying retail for the all-stars when they dropped. Could've waited for $100 and below.
Ugh, don't remind me :smh:

I have bought from oneness. They are legit. Email them what shoe you want and then they will give you an address to PayPal. I want this HOF kicks. Really look good

I was reading the comments on sneakernews, some dude called the Volts the sprite cw
mean.gif
... Someone even asked why do they have a donkey on the insole of the Griff for prez cw
mean.gif
mean.gif

I was reading the comments on sneakernews, some dude called the Volts the sprite cw :smh: ... Someone even asked why do they have a donkey on the insole of the Griff for prez cw :smh: :smh:

With those kind of questions and statements,I'm surprised they even knew who Griffey was.

Back
Top Bottom