Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Wait they had the rookie season patch hat in a FITTED?! Dammit. I copped that one in a snap cuz I thought there were no fitted for them smh

I did on Friday. [emoji]128556[/emoji] Yes, I know I have issues.

View media item 2119025

I don't blame you. I only bought the home one. First time ever making a regular priced purchase at Lids. Within half a day I seen like four sizes disappear so I had to act quick.

Wait they had the rookie season patch hat in a FITTED?! Dammit. I copped that one in a snap cuz I thought there were no fitted for them smh

Yes, but they're selling pretty quick. Jump on it if you could find your size. And then return the snapback.

Kinda tricky how they initially released. The rookie is available at the Team Stores. The teal bill at Lids. The all navy at both.

Theyre all over the sports stores here in Seattle been seeing em aince I got here Saturday.

Check the Mariners team store online
Thanks, i checked there and didn't see them, maybe they will post them closer to the ceremony.

Some new tees up on NDC...

MLB-GRIFFEY993-MARN1-00036042X_MA2_A.jpg

MLB-GRIFFEY993-MARN1-00036042X_MA1_A.jpg

SWINGMAN-LS-DB-BRONZE-TEE-811470_010_A.jpg

SWINGMAN-LS-DB-BRONZE-TEE-811470_010_B.jpg

MLB-LGD-PLYR-J-PL22B-00035962X_24B_A.jpg

MLB-LGD-PLYR-J-PL22B-00035962X_24D_A.jpg

The Mariners shirt in OG colors is the best option. 

The black and gold shirt has potential though.

Back
Top Bottom