Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Everybody thinks they're a reseller and wants to try and flex with their band of $1 bills on Instagram and sh*t. Like yeah that 100 looks cool on top but lets see what the rest of your stack looks like. It's starting to happen with authentic NBA jerseys now as well. I can't get a city Luka to save my life and don't want to get another Porzingis jersey lol.

994538A8-4683-49CA-B380-EEA2C4748A86.jpeg
97081E01-0ADA-4D19-B4A0-A9E96F15707D.jpeg

Aside from the resellers, the next worst thing is that you literally can’t try shoes on anymore. You gotta hop in and out of threads askin if they’re TTS or .5 up smh

no returns on the resell market if you go that route

It’s terrible bro. The recent 13 retro changed up the fit and I had to find out when I got home. Went back to the store and of course my true size was gone due to bulk buyers. Thankfully I lucked out and found a spot that was willing to size swap if lieu of me buying the crew lunch from the food truck.

Everybody thinks they're a reseller and wants to try and flex with their band of $1 bills on Instagram and sh*t. Like yeah that 100 looks cool on top but lets see what the rest of your stack looks like. It's starting to happen with authentic NBA jerseys now as well. I can't get a city Luka to save my life and don't want to get another Porzingis jersey lol.

Yo that’s crazy how jerseys and even team gear gets ran through. I doubt it’s due mainly to people actually wanting to support their FS orite player/team

then cats that do that are lame. They ain’t making no real bank.

It’s terrible bro. The recent 13 retro changed up the fit and I had to find out when I got home. Went back to the store and of course my true size was gone due to bulk buyers. Thankfully I lucked out and found a spot that was willing to size swap if lieu of me buying the crew lunch from the food truck.
Yeah you can’t even do a size swap without putting something on top of it.. it’s wild

I feel like it’s been bad for a few years but it’s at an all time high now. Sites literally make you wait for a countdown then load up OOS smh

Back
Top Bottom