OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike outdoing themselves once again
laugh.gif
 im not even concerned about trying to get these being that im sure NO STORE in orlando are gonna get em
roll.gif

nike outdoing themselves once again
laugh.gif
 im not even concerned about trying to get these being that im sure NO STORE in orlando are gonna get em
roll.gif

If the do make these limited I think 5000 will be an acceptable number. At around $300-$350 retail. This will keep the
Non sneakerhead hype down somewhat. Because sure these will be hyped and talked about but not to many will be willing to drop that much on shoes.

If the do make these limited I think 5000 will be an acceptable number. At around $300-$350 retail. This will keep the
Non sneakerhead hype down somewhat. Because sure these will be hyped and talked about but not to many will be willing to drop that much on shoes.

If I see a grown man wearing these in public ..

He deserves to have garbage thrown at him ..

If I see a grown man wearing these in public ..

He deserves to have garbage thrown at him ..

damn... did a rough math and came up with this: 9 x 5 x 4 x 2 x 3 = 1080
pairs up in that vid.

you'd think they would sell a bunch of these if only to ride the hype and make
a ton of money and to cover everything they spent. It'll be stupid to keep this
release TOO limited. but the $1000 price tag doesn't sound impossible. If anything,
that's a fair price.

With that said, I will NEVER own a pair. can't even think of how to wear these.
not my style.

damn... did a rough math and came up with this: 9 x 5 x 4 x 2 x 3 = 1080
pairs up in that vid.

you'd think they would sell a bunch of these if only to ride the hype and make
a ton of money and to cover everything they spent. It'll be stupid to keep this
release TOO limited. but the $1000 price tag doesn't sound impossible. If anything,
that's a fair price.

With that said, I will NEVER own a pair. can't even think of how to wear these.
not my style.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by green rhino123

should have to show proof of being born in the 1970's to purchase these
old enough to have seen all three movies in the series when they originally released in theater

Shut Up!
I'm 22 and I'll be damned if anyone tells me I don't deserve these.

I'll drop that stack EASY. I can only imagine how long dudes are going to camp out for these tho 
sick.gif

That's how I felt like how u gonna say something like that proof of date of birth lol

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by green rhino123

should have to show proof of being born in the 1970's to purchase these
old enough to have seen all three movies in the series when they originally released in theater

Shut Up!
I'm 22 and I'll be damned if anyone tells me I don't deserve these.

I'll drop that stack EASY. I can only imagine how long dudes are going to camp out for these tho 
sick.gif

That's how I felt like how u gonna say something like that proof of date of birth lol

definitely set aside 1k for these already. if i get the opportunity then i'll cop like everybody else.

i hope nike isn't on some bull with these and makes them at least as accessible as the air yeezy.

definitely set aside 1k for these already. if i get the opportunity then i'll cop like everybody else.

i hope nike isn't on some bull with these and makes them at least as accessible as the air yeezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom