OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

o my
pimp.gif

I agree. Actual pictures will definitely decipher the yes or the no.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

These could be a huge release if done correctly, and Im confident in Hatfield
how? sure its cool but they will be big and bulky. the only consumers i see buying these are fat people who are too fat or lazy to bend down and tie their shoes.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

These could be a huge release if done correctly, and Im confident in Hatfield
how? sure its cool but they will be big and bulky. the only consumers i see buying these are fat people who are too fat or lazy to bend down and tie their shoes.

I just can't see this turning out well.

If at all.

Nike are basically charging us $120 plus for shoes made almost entirely out of plastic, with tiny air bags, and a tiny support plate.

What sort of price are they going to put on something like this?

I just can't see this turning out well.

If at all.

Nike are basically charging us $120 plus for shoes made almost entirely out of plastic, with tiny air bags, and a tiny support plate.

What sort of price are they going to put on something like this?

Haha. Ya'll act like some of us aren't already 30-something. This whole idea that the passion dies with age is comical.

It's the people that were around that appreciate this the most.

Haha. Ya'll act like some of us aren't already 30-something. This whole idea that the passion dies with age is comical.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

This.  

This.  

My brother was talking to his coworkers about Back to the Future, and this one 21 year old kid had no idea what they were talking about... smh

My brother was talking to his coworkers about Back to the Future, and this one 21 year old kid had no idea what they were talking about... smh

QFT!!

QFT!!

The hype around these would be stupid. I'd be interested, but probably too old for a shoe like this.

The hype around these would be stupid. I'd be interested, but probably too old for a shoe like this.

the hype is starting 5 YEARS early if they even release hahahahaha.

p.s. i laugh every time i see that game gif

the hype is starting 5 YEARS early if they even release hahahahaha.

p.s. i laugh every time i see that game gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom