OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone on here win from that charity raffle? I think it was $1 raffle from way back. I wonder if any nt members won, or was it just a gimmick to get our money.

Did anyone on here win from that charity raffle? I think it was $1 raffle from way back. I wonder if any nt members won, or was it just a gimmick to get our money.

6966281263_0c9d85c715_o.jpg

FEELS GOOD MAN... I'm hooked. I'm gonna seriously try and own 4-5 pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I took those Ebay replica MAG's and started my conversion on them.

Slimmed the toe area, added the 12 LED's to each show and the EL sheet to the soles and strap. I even remade the white strap. I will finish the second shoe and add the turquoise splatter (zoletone) paint along with the logos:

I took those Ebay replica MAG's and started my conversion on them.

Slimmed the toe area, added the 12 LED's to each show and the EL sheet to the soles and strap. I even remade the white strap. I will finish the second shoe and add the turquoise splatter (zoletone) paint along with the logos:

pre-ordered my hoverboard on the 13th , i am holding a wedding for mr nike mag and mrs mattel hoverboard at the end of this year ,all bttf fans are invited 
tongue.gif

pre-ordered my hoverboard on the 13th , i am holding a wedding for mr nike mag and mrs mattel hoverboard at the end of this year ,all bttf fans are invited 
tongue.gif

To those who got the hover boards how many did yall get and did they run about 150 for everybody? I want to get two but 300 for a decoration going back and forth like Dwight on this lol. I'm getting at least one though.

To those who got the hover boards how many did yall get and did they run about 150 for everybody? I want to get two but 300 for a decoration going back and forth like Dwight on this lol. I'm getting at least one though.

Here are my Ebay MAG's that I have corrected the toe area on, added EL to the strap and soles, 12 accurate LED's per shoe, an accurate ankle light bubble and I just started to paint them:

Here are my Ebay MAG's that I have corrected the toe area on, added EL to the strap and soles, 12 accurate LED's per shoe, an accurate ankle light bubble and I just started to paint them:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom