Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

I have to admit, the White/Blue Pair looked really nice in person. Stock Pictures do nothing for them.

I also tried them on and they fit half size big for me. Im a 9 in the 2009, AM 360 and an 8.5 fit me perfect in the 2012. FWIW, my foot measures a 9 on the foot measure.

I have to admit, the White/Blue Pair looked really nice in person. Stock Pictures do nothing for them.

I also tried them on and they fit half size big for me. Im a 9 in the 2009, AM 360 and an 8.5 fit me perfect in the 2012. FWIW, my foot measures a 9 on the foot measure.

hi everyone,

just wanted to post a picture of how the LAF Air Max+ 2012 shoes look like. sorry for no tags... i haven't been on NT for a long, long time since LeBron 8s, hah!

6807329207_c4dc16e227_b.jpg

the yellow looks a lot better in person than the pictures previously shown... hope this helps!

hi everyone,

just wanted to post a picture of how the LAF Air Max+ 2012 shoes look like. sorry for no tags... i haven't been on NT for a long, long time since LeBron 8s, hah!

6807329207_c4dc16e227_b.jpg

the yellow looks a lot better in person than the pictures previously shown... hope this helps!

^Nice pic of the LAF AM2012, it sold me. I just placed an order right now using a voucher I got for my returned AM2011. Thanks for the pic.

^Nice pic of the LAF AM2012, it sold me. I just placed an order right now using a voucher I got for my returned AM2011. Thanks for the pic.

Livestrong looking good up there. Steep price to pay so I'll just stare at the pic. Thinking about getting the black/reds for $140 but I think I should wait.

Livestrong looking good up there. Steep price to pay so I'll just stare at the pic. Thinking about getting the black/reds for $140 but I think I should wait.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by andfattoo

just picked up the white/blues at lunch. Comfy.

Also just ordered the gray/purples on ndc.

what is your ranking compared to the other recent models?
2009 > 2012 > 2011 > 2010 > 360 (2006) > 360 II (2007) > 360 III (2008) 

but the gap between the 2009 and 2012 is the closest in my book.

The 2009s are iconic, very comfy, had some great CWs and were on iD
The 2012s have some nice colorblocking, compelling CWs at release and would have been great on iD
The 2011s had some nice GR CWs but could've used some more color options on iD
The 2010s were very under-rated IMO.  Not nearly enough CWs and they were pretty comfy if you went up .5 size
The original 360s were comfy, but could've used more CWs
The 360 IIs had nice colorblocking, but not enough nice CWs
The 360 IIIs were just weird.  Not comfy, very weird CWs and it was hard to make them look nice even on iD

As always, thanks for the info Jeff.  I only wanted to know from now to the 2009 but i didnt specify and i dont mind lol.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

just picked up the white/blues at lunch. Comfy.

Also just ordered the gray/purples on ndc.

what is your ranking compared to the other recent models?
2009 > 2012 > 2011 > 2010 > 360 (2006) > 360 II (2007) > 360 III (2008) 

but the gap between the 2009 and 2012 is the closest in my book.

The 2009s are iconic, very comfy, had some great CWs and were on iD
The 2012s have some nice colorblocking, compelling CWs at release and would have been great on iD
The 2011s had some nice GR CWs but could've used some more color options on iD
The 2010s were very under-rated IMO.  Not nearly enough CWs and they were pretty comfy if you went up .5 size
The original 360s were comfy, but could've used more CWs
The 360 IIs had nice colorblocking, but not enough nice CWs
The 360 IIIs were just weird.  Not comfy, very weird CWs and it was hard to make them look nice even on iD

As always, thanks for the info Jeff.  I only wanted to know from now to the 2009 but i didnt specify and i dont mind lol.

Originally Posted by us3Less

hi everyone,

thanks for the pic

best CW so far imo, i love em

copped

edit: yep, this confirmed for me that 2012s>2011s

the right color combo, these air maxs are nice

2nd edit: just made that live strong pic computer background, nice pic. thanks

Originally Posted by us3Less

hi everyone,

thanks for the pic

best CW so far imo, i love em

copped

edit: yep, this confirmed for me that 2012s>2011s

the right color combo, these air maxs are nice

2nd edit: just made that live strong pic computer background, nice pic. thanks

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Hey Jeff, if you get a chance think you could post some actual pics of the white/blue CW?

Curious to see how close it matches up to Royal/UK blue.

Thanks

Only ones I have now are camera phone pics.  It is more of a Mavs blue than a true royal/UK blue.

the blue on the outsole is definitely royal, unless i'm color blind. on the upper, it's more aqua-+%* or something. box says 'blue spark.'

Hey Jeff, if you get a chance think you could post some actual pics of the white/blue CW?

Curious to see how close it matches up to Royal/UK blue.

Thanks

Only ones I have now are camera phone pics.  It is more of a Mavs blue than a true royal/UK blue.

the blue on the outsole is definitely royal, unless i'm color blind. on the upper, it's more aqua-+%* or something. box says 'blue spark.'

Those Livestrongs look nice

The first couple of colorways haven't impressed me yet

Especially with the 2009's coming back out and the ability to ID

Those Livestrongs look nice

The first couple of colorways haven't impressed me yet

Especially with the 2009's coming back out and the ability to ID

These fit true to size like 09 and 11's or half size up like 2010's?

I actually had to go a half size down.  My foot measures a 9 on the foot measurer, and an 8.5 fit perfect. So to me, they run big.

Back
Top Bottom