OFFICIAL Nike Air Max 90 Thread 2010

Finally some air max 90 love in the states, i hope the quality is ok.

yea man the AM90's been needed they own thread this is such a classic shoe!!! i love the wht/blk/infrared/grey CW if you go to that link posted up therefor the UNC CW they got that one next to it now those i would cop!! but them UNC ones i just can't touch

been messing around w/ some 90s... the green pair should be shipping shortly & just did the other 3 w/ the new colors..

lasers, obsidian/julep, NYM / NYK, greens
90s.jpg

Copped these at FL, colors are black/white/flint grey/hot red, ref is :345188-001, kinda exclusive european's FLs release.
Really nice, not as pink as the true infrared, but still nice. The infrareds on pics are the '03 uk version, and they got white laces originnaly, preferthe black ones or better some infrareds ... hope you'll enjoy :

I hope Infrareds actually are going to a GR. I'd love to get a pair. Hopefully the quality will be good too.

has anyone ordered/received any AM90 IDs with the nylon toebox? if so how is the quality and can you post pics? thx

Not sure if these have been posted anywhere yet:

AIR MAX 90 PREMIUM 'TEAM USA'

Olympic-themed shoes are rarely subtle. Well,that's not entirely true. But when you try and mix traditional red, white and blue with black AND gold, things tend to get a little wild. These"Team USA" Nike Air Max 90 Premiums are no exception. Hey, at least they have a mesh toebox. And they'd look good on Stephen Colbert. Available right now fromCaliroots, and presumably other (US) Nike retailers. Detail shots follow.

via: http://www.streetlevel.com/2010/01/13/nike-air-max-90-premium-team-usa/

10z06kz.jpg
oo6yh.jpg

2mx3l8j.jpg
imq6uw.jpg

Not feelin these but I thought maybe some of you might be interested.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Infrareds are a July GR here in Oz, but as an FL exclusive i believe.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Keep me posted 'mate!
wink.gif
Too easy, you'll be paying aud prices plus shipping though remember. Stupid prices.
mad.gif

those air max 90 "Team USA" suck. and USA colorways - the good ones - are usually very subtle. USA AM1, USA BW, USA Windrunner, USA triax, chinaolympic am90, even the Barkley 180s are still pretty subtle. but no, these completely suck. and yeah, they're "mesh" but not the kind of meshanybody actually likes... sorry for the rant, but USA/olympic colorways are my favorite of all colorways, and I get mad when they are done wrong, haha. patentolympic jordan vi and miro vii were both hideous too.

Back
Top Bottom