Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

I'm normally against this sort of thing, but those look pretty damn fresh.
i want a full 3M version like what they did with the neon 95s

that would be an instant cop for me
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Hows the Comfort? same brick like midsole as last release?

They feel the same as the previous retro~ thats how the shoes in 90 should be right? The midsoles of the BWs already give u that boucyness of the large voulum of its air max. I love the AM1s too, I dont like that misoles~ the Ultras are comfy for the 1s for sure. But not in the ultra BW~ Nike made the whole body all in one and FUSED. (Yuck) All shoes back in the days, before Nike invented the one piece seamless concept. They used different materials to gave support to the foot stretigically in specific part of the shoes. Not just for functional purpose, The combination of different materials in layers gave contrast to the outlook of the shoe. Now, the seamless upper just have the lines of the OG shoes and minus that padded toungues.:smh:

Not really feeling the ultras...anyway thx. Saw those at my local nike shop. Cant beat the og still.
Me neither. Looking forward to the OG Persians. Any idea where the Persian 'snake' will be available and is it March 8th release date?

i can def get with these over the gr release.  that [small] bit of detail really makes these desirable. 

I see Nike is taking notes from JBF customs.  Joints look exactly like something he'd do.  

is paint cracking still an issue with these? need a pair of the persians but they gotta last more than 5 wears

wmns persians are on all the foot sites in the us as of today and snkrs has them up(mens & wmns) for this coming wk as well. msrp is 120$ it seems. bet they crack on the first day still.....anyone in here thats copped already wanna chime in and say how that paint is holding up?

Are these dropping tomorrow 3/8 in the states? Have a FNL reward coupon I want to use. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom