Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Not sure if others, or this one has been posted, but Titolo has a FSR of those Olives for 185$ USD. Seems steep. Gonna have to wait, still tempting though.

Last edited:
Grabbed Olys from the mall a week after they dropped, very happy to have them, will double up eventually. maybe they can hit sales racks :nerd:

took advantage of the FL sale on Persians, got my first pair a few weeks after the release and have worn them over 50 times since and they are holding up beautifully, no paint cracks or anything so i had to triple up on a shoe I've wanted since childhood but never got around to getting :smokin
View media item 2145857
i actually got a third pair from the fl sale for my dad in a 10.5, now he loves bws lol

Last edited:
Such a nice shoe.  Just wondering...I wear a 9 in the air max 2016, a 10 in the huarache runners and most of my other shoes are a 9.5. Would you guys say that these are TTS??? Safe to get a 9 or should I go 9.5?

Such a nice shoe.  Just wondering...I wear a 9 in the air max 2016, a 10 in the huarache runners and most of my other shoes are a 9.5. Would you guys say that these are TTS??? Safe to get a 9 or should I go 9.5?

go with the 9 if you can fit it comfortable length wise, width is not a problem on these

Not sure if I'm going colorblind? These are different than the marina jades, right?

Either way just copped at soleheaven 25% off with code GETFRESH. 2016 is definitely the year of the B-Dub

EDIT- comes to $100usd shipped

Last edited:
Just copped the MarinaBlue/Jade's and the Olive's. It's gonna be a good BW year. :smokin

@mayc no worries bro, I've done it. Just messing around. I agree, pretty dope CW

Back
Top Bottom