Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Ah bummer. Have the whites. Sure I've seen those black joints around somewhere. Maybe he posted up on SF when he did this custom job.

Should drop em, they rock.

Ima pass mine onto SekD and have him do the black job on them.

Ta for the idea.

Ah bummer. Have the whites. Sure I've seen those black joints around somewhere. Maybe he posted up on SF when he did this custom job.

Should drop em, they rock.

Ima pass mine onto SekD and have him do the black job on them.

Ta for the idea.
Definitely dope CW. I'm also looking for someone to do a custom. Who's SekD?

I'm not sure on the exact material but it is very flexible. I would describe it as an elastic, knit type of  material. It is very light and stretches with your foot. It does not have the plastic feel like Hyperfuse trainers. They have also used an ultra sole on this model. When I first looked at them I was gonna pass as the design is not usually what I go for, but after trying them on I liked how comfy and flexible they were and ended up buying them.

Last edited:
Cool, good to know I originally thought the shoes had a fuse upper so that turned me off. If I see them for a nice price I may consider picking them up, thanks for the info!

I've had these on my short list for along time now. I will own these shoes. Love em :smokin

Stash is dope, I love that they gave him that run. Looks like he's got a Spiridon dropping soon too

Last edited:
I've had these on my short list for along time now. I will own these shoes. Love em
smokin.gif
i hope you do know what they cost, they aint cheap average DS going rate is around the $400-$500 someone offered a DS pair to me a few years ago for $300 and stupid and greedy that i back then was i turned it down 
mean.gif
and a month later i regretted that i didnt cop them, i was trying to talk the price down to $300 shipped but the seller didnt agree with my offer, i was planning to take advantage of him because he needed the money quick but my plan eventually backfired because i tried to save $40 and now i see a pair on ebay for $450 and im thinking to sell a few AMs to collect some cash for the BW $tash

i hope you do know what they cost, they aint cheap average DS going rate is around the $400-$500 someone offered a DS pair to me a few years ago for $300 and stupid and greedy that i back then was i turned it down :smh: and a month later i regretted that i didnt cop them, i was trying to talk the price down to $300 shipped but the seller didnt agree with my offer, i was planning to take advantage of him because he needed the money quick but my plan eventually backfired because i tried to save $40 and now i see a pair on ebay for $450 and im thinking to sell a few AMs to collect some cash for the BW $tash
Oh yeah well aware. I'm waiting to find the right pair. Not sure if I'm gonna go for a DS pair. Im always watching anything in my size. It might be one worth it to me, for these

These would be a pair I'm willing to go that high for, but still am looking for that NDS pair.

i hope you do know what they cost, they aint cheap average DS going rate is around the $400-$500 someone offered a DS pair to me a few years ago for $300 and stupid and greedy that i back then was i turned it down :smh: and a month later i regretted that i didnt cop them, i was trying to talk the price down to $300 shipped but the seller didnt agree with my offer, i was planning to take advantage of him because he needed the money quick but my plan eventually backfired because i tried to save $40 and now i see a pair on ebay for $450 and im thinking to sell a few AMs to collect some cash for the BW $tash
$300 for a DS pair sounds nice. Lol
I saw something about a possible Stash Spiridon collab? Have you heard anything about it?

Back
Top Bottom