Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/172397921482

Whatever tho, its only a $10 diff. Important thing is that you have them in possession. Congrats.
Good looking out. My bro got em for me as a x mas gift...surprised he didnt find em on ebay...hes not into sneakers heavy, but hes def into finding good deals, hes that dude always finding a better deal than anyone. I wont even tell him theyre available cheaper it would bug him. Lol, hed probly just say 'those ebay ones gotta be fake'

Anyway now that i FINALLY got persians i need those usas too.

We all know about the shape. Why does someone always have to **** on someone happy about a new pair with that ********? We can't wear 10 year old shoes everyday so we gotta deal with some bad shapes. It is what it is. Let the man enjoy his shoes.

Last edited:
Yep , i know my messages about old/new shape can be harrassing for you all , but im so frustrated , A WORLD ended for me when the new shape appear , so so sad.

Well , just copped these bad shapy tonight   :tongue:     883819-002   Wmns Nike Air Max Classic BW SE Triple Black 

The only pair available into my size (10.5) upon the whole european internet !

Seem very strange not seen on the Nike store US/EU just on few Euro sites ,like many others BW.... They are spécial euro release + limited edition or what ?

Ho, and anyone can confirm size 12 "WMNS" is a 10.5 "MNMS" aka 29cm ? lel :tongue:

Well , just copped these bad shapy tonight  883819-002  Wmns Nike Air Max Classic BW SE Triple Black 

The only pair available into my size (10.5) upon the whole european internet !

Ho, and anyone can confirm size 12 "WMNS" is a 10.5 "MENS" aka 29cm ? lel :tongue:
mens size 10.5 is 28.5CM, wmns releases are always 0.5CM longer in the length and is 29CM

so there is a possibility that you also can wear wmns size 11.5/mens size 10, because wmns size 11.5 is 28.5CM

mens size 10.5 is 28.5CM, wmns releases are always 0.5CM longer in the length and is 29CM

so there is a possibility that you also can wear wmns size 11.5/mens size 10, because wmns size 11.5 is 28.5CM
Yep but already tried a WMNS BW in the past  , marked as 29cm (as i remember) they seem to be a little bit more tight than my normal  "Men" 28.5 BW (strangely) ...

Will see how they feet , fortunably more 11,5 WMNS are available around the web ,i will return or not. Thanks Disciple

Still wondering why Nike make it only available for WMNS(TM).. --'

Last edited:
^Nice no doubt, but Marina Jades, Persians, USA's, Stashs, Denim Packs and a whole host of others beg to differ...

^Nice no doubt, but Marina Jades, Persians, USA's, Stashs, Denim Packs and a whole host of others beg to differ...
It's all subjective man. There's just as many points to argue with these as any. One, being from one of the most Iconic Packs ever IMO. Along with the Quality, Construction and overall Design. I do love your list though, I own most of those. No Stash's, Although legit came close once. Regrets

The coupon thread has a $10 off $50 post. I got mine for $57 with tax and shipping.

Also, I called to see if footlocker would price match eastbay and got denied. Eastbay has them for the same price plus an additional 25% off but only had size 6-7. The lady told me they don't price match their sister companies. Only outside companies. Weird.

Then I called eastbay to see why Footlocker has my size and they don't and the guy told me they have different warehouses from footlocker. Weird that their product numbers are the same.

Back
Top Bottom