OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

well i finally copped the big apple 6s and am 2 pairs off finishing the 6s, but getting them reminded me of the "big apple" 7s that never came out. if anyone has them in a sz 10 get at me =]

zach13, what size are yours? sample size?

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Originally Posted by truestory1011

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

nice collection truestory, need to find my some svsm vii's...I thought I had a #1 favorite in Lebron Hero pack but after seeing these 112 joints, hands down takes the cake...Wrapped with 3m galore

- Is that Clark's foot? I was told that a couple people close to DJCK; they were next to impossible to get! I need these in my life like Al Gore needs a cooperative happy ending massage therapist.
If your in Miami you can get them.. These were only for friends and family of DJCK..
I talked to some close to DJCK -- I was told that he had a hard time getting more than a handful of pairs from Nike.

I'm not calling anyone a liar or anything like that, but these shoes go for $160 retail, Nike would not give us a discount on 2 pairs in a pack for $310. I highly doubt there will be a Lebron7pack. I hope Nike proves me wrong tho.

I'm not calling anyone a liar or anything like that, but these shoes go for $160 retail, Nike would not give us a discount on 2 pairs in a pack for $310. I highly doubt there will be a Lebron7pack. I hope Nike proves me wrong tho.

I don't understand why they would come out as a pack.

They just released them in the Philippines in the Gold Box, I just don't see Nike make an extra bundle with the same shoe.

As the days go by, I keep thinking we will get stiffed on these.

IDk about a MVP pack, but I do know a HWC pack would be a dream come true. Seeing as that isn't going to happen....damn nike and Lebron

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

nice collection truestory, need to find my some svsm vii's...I thought I had a #1 favorite in Lebron Hero pack but after seeing these 112 joints, hands down takes the cake...Wrapped with 3m galore

- Is that Clark's foot? I was told that a couple people close to DJCK; they were next to impossible to get! I need these in my life like Al Gore needs a cooperative happy ending massage therapist.
If your in Miami you can get them.. These were only for friends and family of DJCK..
I talked to some close to DJCK -- I was told that he had a hard time getting more than a handful of pairs from Nike.

i spoke to some close as well. and he has a few pairs left.. if and when i get ill post pics

Anyone else see these on ebay?  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the winning bid.

I've had a couple of people ask for me to post some of my 7 collection -- Well I had the day off today and the kids are asleep! Time for Papa-Bear to play~!

This is my AML7 Collection - 34 pairs (6 more incoming within the next 2 weeks) 

These are all my Player Exclusives thus far.

SVSM Home/Away 

Christ the King Home

King James Shooting Stars 

Fairfax Home  

Also, the shoe that nikelebron and LRJ23 are going bonkers over --

Air Max Lebron VII Wear Test Samples (black/white-varsity red)

wear test sample really cool~
pimp.gif

I guess it set a president. Hopefully more will show up online. I'd love to see the other shoes end up on eBay.

You mean precedent lol.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Aren't the MVPs that are set to release the PS version? And if they do release in a pack with a pair of 7s it would be $140 and $160 so Nike is actually making you pay an extra $10 for the box.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

anyone know where i can get this years nike MVP tee? i missed out on it first time around

i just saw em at the outlets (johnson creek WI) - 920-699-4111.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

prices for hwc are insane. I just got offered a suede blue size 12 for 1500 and size 9 orange and suede blue for 2500...

F that
I would say the same thing for those prices
smh.gif

Still no release date for the MVP's huh? Nike
smh.gif
  I don't want them, but I hope for the people that do they don't become as limited as the Kobe Big Stage release.

Back
Top Bottom