OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Wow those pics of the CTKs just made me fall again....but I have no $ might
have to break the piggy bank!!!!*500 post I think this means um getting them lol*

I can't wait for my dunkmans to come in...Nice pics Marv
I need those CTKs...too bad there aren't any HOH near me.  It would be worth the drive.  I love that CW. And if HWC do drop im officially going to be broke!

Good looking to whoever posted the sidelineapparel.com link along with the coupon code...

Copped my size 15 from there...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

playaproved got enough in that pocketbook for one extra pair for me??

LOL... I wish. There's probably not even enough in there to get me a pair. Gonna have to stretch some money somewhere.

Man I love the way the ctks lok, but I have no way of getting them. why do they have to be hoh release, aarrrggghh

Anyone else's order get cancelled...FAIL

"We regret to inform you that the (MENS AIR MAX LEBRON) that you ordered is out of stock. Our inventory was showing a size that was incorrect. Your order has been cancelled. We hope there is another style or size showing on our site that you would like to reorder. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you shopping with us.

Sales Department
SidelineApparel"

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

best pic ive seen...very nice.

wanted to stay away from these...but i may have to cop

OH YES! THESE ARE A MUST... ILL BE PICKING THESE UP 2X JUST FOR ME... AND A FEW MORE FOR THE PEEPS

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

It's either the CTK's or the Kobe V Usc's this weekend.

Ps. The Ctk's come out on the 13th right?
Yes Sir 
wink.gif

I'll be in Chicago, yessssssssss. House of Hoops here i come.
roll.gif

I am feeling the CTKs more than the USCs but hopefully you find more than just that there.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

It's either the CTK's or the Kobe V Usc's this weekend.

Ps. The Ctk's come out on the 13th right?
Yes Sir 
wink.gif

I'll be in Chicago, yessssssssss. House of Hoops here i come.
roll.gif

I am feeling the CTKs more than the USCs but hopefully you find more than just that there.

ya i just got the aces too which have a maroonish color...so i think i will only get the ctk's i think i like them better then the usc colorway of the kobe's. the ctk's are fire...can't wait...

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

I'm sayin tho if Lebron gets MVP they HAVE to release another color way right??? RIGHT???? lol

Originally Posted by andfattoo

CTK's do look really good, but it was either them or the Akrons and the Akrons won.
haha...what you are saying is like saying you had a choice of a hot blonde or a hot brunette and you took the hot blonde

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

CTK's do look really good, but it was either them or the Akrons and the Akrons won.
haha...what you are saying is like saying you had a choice of a hot blonde or a hot brunette and you took the hot blonde

laugh.gif
right... plus I'm an Ohio guy but going to OU I can't rock with Akron, one of our rivals... the CTKs on the other hand
devil.gif

These new pics of the CTKs has definately swayed me from 1 pair to 2 pairs...

And I finally got to double up on Akrons with the RESTOCK at HOHNY today...

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

laugh.gif
right... plus I'm an Ohio guy but going to OU I can't rock with Akron, one of our rivals... the CTKs on the other hand
devil.gif
ya i feel you on that. you are making a wise decision. i went to umd and if the kobe v duke colors had a d on it...they would def be a no go for me. 

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

ToroTrigger wrote:

Nasty Mane23 wrote:

Brandon5000 wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

OH YES! THESE ARE A MUST... ILL BE PICKING THESE UP 2X JUST FOR ME... AND A FEW MORE FOR THE PEEPS

lol where u been at?
nerd.gif

I CANT WAIT for them CTKs..... Thanks to the homie.

These new pics of the CTKs has definately swayed me from 1 pair to 2 pairs...

And I finally got to double up on Akrons with the RESTOCK at HOHNY today...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

NikeKid6 wrote:

only MJs collected wrote:

ToroTrigger wrote:

Nasty Mane23 wrote:

Brandon5000 wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol where u been at?
nerd.gif

I CANT WAIT for them CTKs..... Thanks to the homie.

Word.. this is about the first release in a while I'll have waited in line for...

I know these are a custom but still very nice - especially that croc/cracked leather swoosh
nike-air-max-lebron-7-xx-custom-craps-1-06.jpg

air_max_lebron_vii_pe_yankees.jpg

Not even a Yankee fan but these would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom