OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

im kinda dissapointed at how "blah" they are.  i love grey shoes but they are just mising something

Couldn't agree more, that's the first thing I thought about when seeing them: "they're just missing something"

2eowg3r.jpg

2rclkr5.jpg

t513li.jpg

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

i saw the Cool Greys today, and im thinking about picking them up this weekend with the 50. they look
pimp.gif

on the 50 they are def worth it...i wish i waited...ughhh

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Here's pics for thousandth time of shoes you guys already seen but I had to cuz I just got my dunkmans!!
pimp.gif

dsc0371d.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Whats the word on that hat with the dunkmans, H
nerd.gif
llatme

Its a hat made from Mishka. I dont think you can find it anymore
tired.gif
 because it came out back in 2007.

DSC01663.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

I cant be the only one that thinks wearing those CTK jackets with the CTK Bron's is overkill...

Develop some style and stop rockin' pre-made outfits....

I think so too....I think its super corny
laugh.gif
i dunno about corny. i feel like to each his own...i'm not a super match this match that guy, but i know people who r. i personally like how that jacket is like an old school starter jacket...that is my appeal to it. since i don' match everything up i feel like every once in a while is ok. the only other thing for me is the weather is getting too nice now so i don't how much use a jacket like that would get me these days....

yea those cool grays arnt to good at all.
also i was in shock when i saw the dunkmans at my mom and pops store today.......i should have waited, could have saved 18 bucks

Just wear whatever the hell you want, however the hell you want. If you look like an idiot then that's your prerogative. Anyway, they remind me of the old Jordan days when most people would let the shoes sit. The bron VII's are a hot product. Eat 'em up.

redcarpets, asg, and akrons were at hoh houston today. the guy said he had close to fsr in each lebron.

Originally Posted by riddla713

redcarpets, asg, and akrons were at hoh houston today. the guy said he had close to fsr in each lebron.

thats crazy, they don't F wit Lebron like that in Texas....

wonder why we havent seen any college cats wear the DUNKMANs........ i know if i was a playr thatd be one of the kickz id show off,

nationally televised game on espn?
with dunkmans on??
..................thatd be sick.
pimp.gif

To each his own..i personally think the CTK jacket with the shoes would be nice! How is that any different from rockin the Dunkmans with the Green/Black fitted hat (which looked nice as well by the way!) SMH @ people....everybody's a critic these days....just wear what you want and be happy! If i find one, im all over it!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

wonder why we havent seen any college cats wear the DUNKMANs........ i know if i was a playr thatd be one of the kickz id show off,

nationally televised game on espn?
with dunkmans on??
..................thatd be sick.
pimp.gif

I second that! Only college teams with green and black to my knowledge is Oregon, Baylor and Hawaii

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

the lamest thing happen to me this morning... i order a pair of dunkmans of ebay last week for retail.. waited all week to get them finally got em this morning and it was the wrong shoes... right now i cant even look at the dunkmans...what a let down
mad.gif
(if anyone on here order from ebay selle:secondtonone2009 you might be lookin at the same thing i wish you luck )

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by riddla713

thats crazy, they don't F wit Lebron like that in Texas....

Yea some do, but for us having two HoH that doesnt surprise me.That's why I love it down here, big enough to get all the heat but alot of boys sleep on it.

I cant be the only one that thinks wearing those CTK jackets with the CTK Bron's is overkill...

agreed. 100%, wouldn't catch me wearing them together..

i keep my outfit simple, but match just a lil bit

Originally Posted by derry1

the lamest thing happen to me this morning... i order a pair of dunkmans of ebay last week for retail.. waited all week to get them finally got em this morning and it was the wrong shoes... right now i cant even look at the dunkmans...what a let down
mad.gif
(if anyone on here order from ebay selle:secondtonone2009 you might be lookin at the same thing i wish you luck )

damn you must be heated

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

agreed. 100%, wouldn't catch me wearing them together..

i keep my outfit simple, but match just a lil bit

personally i would probably wear the jacket more than the shoes.  lol.  with that said its all about wearing whatever you want.  if someone else doesn't like it then they don't have to look.  you don't need someone to authorize your fit. 

fresh we know how you rock it.  one of the best fits put together was the one you did for your breast cancer lebron soldiers.  pulled that off completely.

speaking of fits...wonder when my rib cage t shirt will be here so i can wear my dunkmans. 

Back
Top Bottom