OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Had the CTK's on my feet. Wasn't feeling them that much.

Same wokeup early got to HOH when they opened, got em, couldnt pull the trigger on them, for some reason they didnt jump out at me much, along with all the white, it was a pass. I think they look better in pics JMO though.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

gottig, you seriously think MW2 is whack?? That game is one of the greatest shooters of all time! lol

Its Gotti-G10
And man after playing that game since it came out, I realized I wasted 60 bucks on a whack single player, and a online system that Fs up most of the time...and the game just gets boring. Uncharted 2 is a vastly superior game. dont get me wrong mw2 is fun, but its still a carbon copy of mw1.

Cant wait for my CTKs to come in as well
happy.gif

Also i grabbed a pair of Blk/Wht/Gold VIIs for 80 today to ball in.. had a chance to snatch up the Grey/Orange pair

tried them both on and i felt the Blk/Wht/Gold looked better

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

A little late. Shirt might be to loud for some but with black cargo shorts and plus shirt was 20 bucks.

homeboy gottig is gna shayyyt himself when he sees this! been asking the same question about a matchn fit for wat seems like foREVER...

peace&love,
roll.gif
lol
naw im not feeling it that one,
I found some lil stupid +!* Call of duty mw2 shirt that goes right with it.....to bad it had to be that whack #%% game. but its all good

gottig, you seriously think MW2 is whack?? That game is one of the greatest shooters of all time! lol QFT!!!

Very nice deal Chris. Black White Golds will most likley be my last pair of 7's. I need a pair just to beat up.

I saw the grey/orange ones in person today, they r just OK IMO.
The sole makes them look a little week.

On another note, I'm really anxious for the PS joints, need to see them in person.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

A little late. Shirt might be to loud for some but with black cargo shorts and plus shirt was 20 bucks.

homeboy gottig is gna shayyyt himself when he sees this! been asking the same question about a matchn fit for wat seems like foREVER...

peace&love,
roll.gif
lol
naw im not feeling it that one,
I found some lil stupid +!* Call of duty mw2 shirt that goes right with it.....to bad it had to be that whack #%% game. but its all good

gottig, you seriously think MW2 is whack?? That game is one of the greatest shooters of all time! lol QFT!!!
Its Gotti-G10
And man after playing that game since it came out, I realized I wasted 60 bucks on a whack single player, and a online system that Fs up most of the time...and the game just gets boring. Uncharted 2 is a vastly superior game. dont get me wrong mw2 is fun, but its still a carbon copy of mw1.

^dude relax sometimes we abreviate names... Idk y I slept on CTKs nike um Stillwaiting for those HWC!!!!!!

Love the pics Sherlock.............. and 2t3e1a0m9, the shirt is nice. Where did you cop?... just curious.

Back
Top Bottom