OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

^^ Nice vii's Frank...loving the collection...
Gotta get me some red carpets too...cant wait for my ctk's to get here...goodlooking bro...

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

someone asked for pics with white laces
2ihwe9i.jpg
wow - i like it with the white, good looks!
makes me think about rebuying these.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by searchin4js

I just wanna know why Kobe get 80 million colorways every season and Bron doesnt? It doesnt make any sense...
very true.  it sucks that we even have to wish for a HWC to drop.  kobe fans get every colorway known to man.  i also want to see the kentucky's drop.  if it was a kobe shoe, it would've been dropped already.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 Y'all mustve not been paying attention last year with the VI...Do y'all remember all those colorways dropping????

I thought I remember reading that LeBron's camp and Petrie wanted to limit the colorways to preserve the specialness of the shoe. Thats why LeBron rejected the iD platform.

Also too the Kobe IV and Kobe V have been selling out. The last few Lebrons not so much especially the VII.You got people who hate Kobe's guts wearing the shoe because of the performance and you got people who love LeBron but wont wear his shoe because of the performance.

laugh.gif
me and fresh have been crying for those hwc to drop since page 300 on the OG AML VII thread. I'll be happy with either pair. Than I'll be at 5 pairs of vii. :smh

I've been on the fence about coppin some VII's, wiating for the PS to release as none of the CW have really caught my eye. But those Blue HWC, I'd get a pair or four in a heartbeat!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

THE BEST $610.00 IVE PROBABLY EVER SPENT

roll.gif

LOL... you would... look dont hate cause your boy STAN aint there no more to hook you up HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i was just *!#$%## around since you put it out there like that....plus if i did need something you got me anyways

but nice PUs regardless...

^ this is true... you know i gotchu homie..... but for some reason your comment above this one makes me feel like i hit a certain spot... my bad LOL

For some reason everytime i look at the white toe boxes of the Brons i think they are larger than the other coloways, like the dunkmans. i know my eyes are playing tricks on me.
nerd.gif

^ this is true... you know i gotchu homie..... but for some reason your comment above this one makes me feel like i hit a certain spot... my bad LOL
hahaha...nah man, feel bad for my guy maybe - but its all good, wanted kicks will always be copped

Originally Posted by got shoes

For some reason everytime i look at the white toe boxes of the Brons i think they are larger than the other coloways, like the dunkmans. i know my eyes are playing tricks on me.
nerd.gif

same thing i said bro... its crazy, how mostly every shoe that drop has that white toe box... that actually gets on my nerves also..

Org>Blue for me...

Tomas/Frank-to bad stan was moved, wonder why? i don't doubt those pickups at all....

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Org>Blue for me...

Tomas/Frank-to bad stan was moved, wonder why? i don't doubt those pickups at all....
For me...

Blue > Orange

I saw Stan a couple weeks ago.  Move actually works for him because he lives closer to his new store (shorter commute).  In the end, it worked out for everyone.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by searchin4js

I just wanna know why Kobe get 80 million colorways every season and Bron doesnt? It doesnt make any sense...
very true.  it sucks that we even have to wish for a HWC to drop.  kobe fans get every colorway known to man.  i also want to see the kentucky's drop.  if it was a kobe shoe, it would've been dropped already.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 Y'all mustve not been paying attention last year with the VI...Do y'all remember all those colorways dropping????

I thought I remember reading that LeBron's camp and Petrie wanted to limit the colorways to preserve the specialness of the shoe. Thats why LeBron rejected the iD platform.

Also too the Kobe IV and Kobe V have been selling out. The last few Lebrons not so much especially the VII.You got people who hate Kobe's guts wearing the shoe because of the performance and you got people who love LeBron but wont wear his shoe because of the performance.

i can understand "limiting the colors", and also about not selling out............

if youre expecting to sell out and keep the shoe special, release the best colorways.
although its been repeated several times, it worth noting again.

NIKE has been releasing a bunch of SECOND TIER COLORWAYS and expect to sell out everyone?! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA
if youre intentions is to limit c.w's and keep it a special shoe...

RELEASE THE BEST COLORWAYS NOT SOME 2nd TIER B.S

breakdown....

top 7 c.w's of the L.B VII......  (in no particular order) regardless if released or not--
-Red Carpets
-CTKs
-Cav Fanatic
-HWC blue
-SVSM away
-Akron
-U.K

thats 4/7 of the best c.'ws NOT RELEASING... more than half.
mad.gif

and thats not even mentioning the "BRET HARTS", Fairfax, HWC orange, and SVSM sample homes, all of which also trump most of the releases thus far.

now that the dust is finally settling.... what i proclaimed several times in the past as a signature that could have been truely iconic--
 came up disappointing to say the least, A HALF ***$ job imho. 
sick.gif

sorry for the rant, but i guess it stemmed from frustration and stress from cramming for finals off 1 hour of sleep.
bottom line is if nike had done things the right way, id probably have 10+ C.W's of the l.b VII.  and shoe woulda went down in sneaker history as one of, if not the single best recent signature release in the past 5-10 years.

now its just the Jason Williams (Duke) of the sneaker game, "What Could have been..........."

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by got shoes

nerd.gif

same thing i said bro... its crazy, how mostly every shoe that drop has that white toe box... that actually gets on my nerves also..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yeah i need to look at them when i hit the mall again. One reason why i havent really picked up any with white toe boxes

Back
Top Bottom