OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

air-max-lebron-vii-white-2.jpg
Would I be immature if I mentioned the double crotch shot in the above picture???

If so oh well, lol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, not that it matters to anyone important, but I am kind of taken aback by them switchingaway from Zoom technology. Even if these shoes are still light...I don't like "Force" type shoes.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Seriously though, not that it matters to anyone important, but I am kind of taken aback by them switching away from Zoom technology. Even if these shoes are still light...I don't like "Force" type shoes.
Im with you. Again.. I do realize as much as I am a fan of Zoom.. not everyone is suited for it. Why? I dont know.. lol.. But hey.. Iunderstand. For as much as I know Bron loves Zoom..and Double Stack... I was surprised with the move.

Lebrons actually feet are so screwed up, that I'm surprised he's not in shox. Seriously, the bottom of his feet are as flat as the desk that yourmonitor sits on

Originally Posted by HMack007

Lebrons actually feet are so screwed up, that I'm surprised he's not in shox. Seriously, the bottom of his feet are as flat as the desk that your monitor sits on

I personally Shox are poo poo... but thats just me.. I like them for casually walking.. and looks.. but functional? They hurt my knees.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Lebrons actually feet are so screwed up, that I'm surprised he's not in shox. Seriously, the bottom of his feet are as flat as the desk that your monitor sits on

I personally Shox are poo poo... but thats just me.. I like them for casually walking.. and looks.. but functional? They hurt my knees.
That's because you're old and you have weak legs. You should workout more. hahahahah

I feel ya dawg. they are straight trash.

That's because you're old and you have weak legs. You should workout more. hahahahah

roll.gif

Touche.... but those things hurt my knee's when I was a young whipper snapper...
laugh.gif
And I stay in the gym fool!!!

Gotta look good for the females who rub my belly!! lol

So I've been lurking on this thread for quite some time and I don't know where the whole "360 Max Air unit/a new air bag similar to the Air Max2009" discussion went on these Lebron VII's but it's fine by me whatever direction Nike tends to go in...

But I just want to know if these Lebron VII's have any ties to Zoom Air (zoom anything) whatsoever.
Does anybody have the slightest idea of whether these kicks may have Zoom Air units anywhere in the shoe? Maybe a Zoom Air insole perhaps?

To go from a whole line of Zoom shoes including a DOUBLE-STACKED Zoom
eek.gif
to just a Max Air shoe doesn't seem likely. To me it seems like these shoes havegot have Zoom Air somewhere in them.
nerd.gif

Maybe this new air bag they've come out with is monumental in itself which would explain why Zoom Air may not be needed on this shoe.

Just my 2 cents

BTW... when do the specs for this shoe come out? Details that could answer all of our questions like when new Jordans were to come out back in the day. Anybodyknow?

roll.gif

Touche.... but those things hurt my knee's when I was a young whipper snapper...
laugh.gif

Hey I'm following you on twitter now. Guess I'll see you tommorow night in Baltimore at the AC Milan vs Chelsea soccer game.......oh waityou don't do soccer.......

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Hey I'm following you on twitter now. Guess I'll see you tommorow night in Baltimore at the AC Milan vs Chelsea soccer game.......oh wait you don't do soccer.......
roll.gif
If by Soccer you mean Futbol... and by Futbol you dontmean Football.. then yes.. you would be VERY correct sir....
laugh.gif

Me watchin a bunch of dudes run up and down a field to end a game in 1 - 0 has never appeased me.. even in Middle School.... thats alot of damn running..

Lately they have been crap and hurt my knees as well, the earlier versions were great ( i.e Shox BB4, Shox Limitless, VC 2, VC IVs), i used to flyin those things, but i guess the quality went down after 06.

Back
Top Bottom