OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

NO FULL LENGTH ON LOWS!
mad.gif

I had high hopes...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

if those are really the lows....... im very disappointed.

I would never be the one to buy a low over the original signature shoe, but these "lows" could have been a lot better...

Originally Posted by DsLee559

It may be a takedown/lower budget LeBron shoe. Kobe's Dream Season shoe had his logo and signatures on it, maybe this is the path Nike is going with some of their shoes.
listen to Kaczalas fellas those are 1000% confirmed without any doubts the Lebron VII lows.

not a take down shoe or a new unnamed Lebron shoe, Lebron VII LOW!

with all that said, it's not a bad shoe... just not what we all were expecting.

Originally Posted by hon****booi

was expecting way more from nike on the lows...fully and absolutely disappointed
as I see it the lows are always a disappointment. The II's were dope all others are just mediocre , the V low was garbage.

so you would pay $140-$150 for lows? Cause thats what they would cost with that airbag... its not a game shoe...

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by hon****booi

was expecting way more from nike on the lows...fully and absolutely disappointed
as I see it the lows are always a disappointment. The II's were dope all others are just mediocre , the V low was garbage.

QFT
I have to agree there bro,
the II were the best, nothing comes close, the VI was horrid..

JP-Exactly what crossed my mind. I think everyone would like to see the best Tech all the time, but its just not cost effective (with certain shoes). I thinkthe LBJ low has to meet a price point, ie a lesser version of the series model. Not sure that all made sense.

At the end of the day its a business decision.

looks like I'll be coppin the tours from resellers (they had to come to LA on the weekend I'll be gone)

eek.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif
....Whoa is right.... i wish there wasnt any suede on the shoes but they arestill very intriguing. I wanna see more pics of them. Are they supposed to be the Lebron Family releases?

Back
Top Bottom