OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

YO!

So um...

Anyone wanna compile all colorways for me so I can update the first page?

nerd.gif

DF!!!

Thanks for posting those pics notorious.... really like those pairs...probably my favorite out of the whole artist series.....

Those dudes in PAris actually put some WORK into the kicks as well as thought.

Rule one should have been no crayons allowed.

WOW im very impressed with Nike's effort they've been putting into the VII's. Kind of remind me of the 2004 season with the II's promoting.(II's - favorite model by-far).

This shoe looks really comfortable and durable. Ill be looking forward to a few pairs this fall/winter..

Still waiting on a Cleveland edition pair
mad.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My brother just got 6 pairs in London...talked to LeBron too...one of those pairs is comin my way...

Kinda off topic but since people posted pics,which shoes have the better zoom,the 2's or the vi's?

I balled in the VII's last night ill put up my impressions on them a bit later but suffice to say I want a pair that doesnt have patent leather on theinside of the shoe.

The one's shoes604 posted aren't bad. Simple and clean imo.

The other Paris pairs kill them all though.

Those London's aren't bad. They aren't seeing Paris, but they're better than anything I've seen from the U.S. so far

finally got the pics of my Beijings uploaded, I LOVE these shoes, all ive been able to do is try them on and they feel great.

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

I balled in the VII's last night ill put up my impressions on them a bit later but suffice to say I want a pair that doesnt have patent leather on the inside of the shoe.
Bingo!

Back
Top Bottom