OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh so now all of a sudden everybody is shattin on the VI's. Y'all some fickle mofo's I tell y'all.
laugh.gif
People never know what they want.

The III, I, IV and IV were the best models IMO.

Those 3s are
pimp.gif
. Sad to see that shoes are under appreciated when they first drop but highly sought after as years pass. I'd love a pair of those.

word... i don't really feel the 1s but the 2s and 3s are so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I say, if you can't afford a certain pair of shoes, then stay in your lane and get your money right.

Until then, don't try to stunt with fakes.
This has to be one of the most idiotic responses I've read on this subject. Even if you "stunt" with the real thing, you are stillnothing but a poser, not using the shoe for which they are intended. Also if someone cannot afford the real thing, especially a mom who doesn't knowwhat's real or what is fake, who are you to tell her what to do in regard to getting something for her kid that's current? Cheaper too? Maaaaannnnnpleeeeeaaaaasssse!

these are the latest pics that i've seen.....
i guess the 6 was the last lebron with zoom (well i guess for now). there are even equipped with flywire and all. i guess nobody can complain about thesebeing heavy boots now.

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-1.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-3.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-4.jpg

^^ Dude.. did you look a few pages back or in other posts... these fakes have been posted many many times already...

Not tryin to be a Richard or anything.. just lettin ya know...

I think I posted every color known to man to make everyone aware they are actually fake and not real... or at least not legit..as I can pretty much tell you aBIG portion were made in the same factory as Brons IN Line shoes..

With fake pics floating pretty much everywhere it's hard to get any solid information regarding LeBron James' seventh signature shoe. For all we do know it's gonna be a 180 degree turnaround comparing to previous LBJ kicks. Things are not set in stone, but the LeBron VII will feature an improved 360 Max Air unit and various materials on the upper including Flywire or like in this case a mesh. Even the colorway of this sample version is new. Pics courtesy of SneakerVault exclusively at NikeLeBron.net. Enjoy these first photos presenting the actual Nike Air Max LeBron VII.
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-03.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-04.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-05.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-02.jpg

I like these so much (this colorway) that ill pay over retail even if its a gr release... ill tip footlocker sheeeiiiiiiiiiiit.....

love this shoe. the color made it hot.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I like these so much (this colorway) that ill pay over retail even if its a gr release... ill tip footlocker sheeeiiiiiiiiiiit.....

love this shoe. the color made it hot.
i agree, this colorway is
pimp.gif
. i will pick these up. i lovethe mesh. i don't like the flywire look. thanks for posting the first real pictures. much appreciated.

I'm diggin' the VII's

IMHO, I've rocked every LeBron and most sit well with me. Although some can't be rocked casually (IV, V), they performed well on the court. I'm abig guy (6ft, 225), so the weight of the shoe is not an issue.

I- I haven't balled in these, rocked them casually.
II - Tore up a pair balling, still in the rotation casually.
III- Casual only, didn't like them on the court.
IV- For balling only,
smokin.gif

V- Too much going on for it to be worn casually, rocked them a couple of times to play ball....not bad.
VI- Only worn them casually. Eventually I will ball with them.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I'm diggin' the VII's

IMHO, I've rocked every LeBron and most sit well with me. Although some can't be rocked casually (IV, V), they performed well on the court. I'm a big guy (6ft, 225), so the weight of the shoe is not an issue.

you gotta have that dougie swag. anything can be rocked if executed right... (heading back to the wdywt thread....
laugh.gif
)

^youre about that..... at some point i rock all my balling shoes casually. Anyways, that air bag on the latest pics looks like the real thing, since its closerto the air max 2009 air bag.

White/navy CW will be copped!

When Nike retro AZGs I hope they do a white/navy CW. Pretty much white/navy Lebron shoe sigsand soldiers I think are dope and are all I want.

In other news... I'm looking for sz 13 LBJ VIs white/navy. If anyone can help a brother out I'd appreciate it.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom