OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Be interested to see how these preform I always felt the uptempo design lacked feel on the court, like being in an SVU on a racetrack.

those blk/wht/teal joints are nice, does anyone know if the toe's patent

leather or normal leather? the blk/wht/red pair is nice to

anyone know where in these cities lrj is gonna be at ... where are these events takin place all i can find are the dates, im particularly interested in DC ...thanks

man this is one of the few lebron's that i actually like.... will definitely pick some up when they hit nordstrom rack later on for $50

I won't be able to make it Tuesday morning so WARNING for resellers: The Chicago VIIs won't sell that high because 1) There is 123 of them 2) Everyother city in the tour will have 123 pairs with resellers trying to sell the same shoe. So if you plan on going to resell the shoe, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I won't be able to make it Tuesday morning so WARNING for resellers: The Chicago VIIs won't sell that high because 1) There is 123 of them 2) Every other city in the tour will have 123 pairs with resellers trying to sell the same shoe. So if you plan on going to resell the shoe, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Hopefully my size is still there next week so i can buy my pair cause i have no money right now.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

accidentally saved over my template, made a new one, and i'm back on track.

the classic Lebron colorway:

eek.gif
these are tuff!

^ Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the Kobe release tomorrow. I should of just PMed him and asked. Sorry for the confusion again.

Back
Top Bottom