OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

To me, the "basketball-specific" 360 is what makes this shoe pop. I love the design with the visible air. That mockup BP did with the Zoom is nice,but I really can't believe people are saying they'd cop that over the actual design.
I guess we are all entitled to an opinion.

I think 10 different city releases is kind of overboard with them. I mean you make them limited to however many pairs, but then multiply that x10 with justslight changes and it makes them a normal HOH release, or even less limited than that.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^ very similar, nice work!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by Tko21

Can you PS the air bubble into zoom like the one they have on the ZLII or ZLIII? I just want to see if it looks better with Zoom or Air. Thanks!
Zoom Lebron VII
-ballistic mesh
-modified swoosh
-modified sole
-zoom air
I like the VII as they are, but these are better IMO.

Anyone else other than Ron try these out yet?
I havent worn them outside yet, or to ball...but I did where them around the house for a few hours last night...I love the weight of them, theyare def. the lightest Bron IMO, and the cushioning is great...only issue is it seems like I would need to get higher socks as my ankle and heel get rubbed bythe shoe when I wear my usual no show socks...and thats with barely even moving in them...all and all I'm impressed...I cant wait to play in them and Iwont do that until the GR colorway

^hmmm supposedly the material around the ankle is supposed to be designed to prevent that from happening but oh well, things cant be perfect right..... ialways double up on crew socks anyways so hopefully that does the trick.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice BP, but i think the air max fits these shoes much much better than zoom..
QFT...and the GR colorway is perfect IMO. Im set on picking up at least 3 colorways
pimp.gif

BP's zoom version is super ill to me. I dont know if its cause it resembles the II's or not, but that look is more to my liking. Still dosentneccessarily say "sig shoe" to me though

Back
Top Bottom