OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They've landed at spots in NYC...

A spot in the BX had them, but sold out my size. I tried on a half size up, and the comfort level is bananas. Very stylish. Reminds me of the wht/blk Jordan XI...
Tremont Ave.?

These are looking like the only shoes I will be copping in the near future (besides space jams)... trying to sit on some cash...been spending a lil to muchlately... a couple of bron VII's and im good

Originally Posted by lbj19

What's with all the talk about the red carpets? No pic and all and evrybody seems to talk abt it. What's special about this cw? Thanks

It's been posted multiple times in the thread. Matter of fact, go check p. 115.

Saw a diff., better version of the White/navy on campus earlier this week. Same as pictured but without the gold accents. Not sure which will release.

Most important info I got was that while the Solider will continue, it will not be the Playoff shoe for '10. Instead,because Bron loves the VII so much, there will be a re-tooled version he will wear in the Playoffs. It will have much of the same design cues, but still adifferent, more lightweight shoe. Cushioning setup is Visi-Zoom in the heel, Phylon forefoot (was hard to tell, but think the heel counter had a strong ZoomPower influence). Expect a pricepoint around $130-140.

And speaking of the Zoom Power, the official story is that Bron didn't like the shoe, point blank. Good design,functional shoe, but Bron didn't like it so you can let the dream go if you were hoping for it to appear as part of the Soldier series. Hopefully it canget recycled into Nike BBall in some fashion though.

And if you liked the plethora of colorways on the six -
pimp.gif
. If you didn't,
smh.gif
as far as the VIIgoes...

They are all over ebay right now, most sellers have very limited size run tho. There must have been an early release in limited sizes.

I have a feeling that people arent going to want to pay retail for these. I doubt these will have the AM 2009 effect since people fear that they are going tobe heavy, think they are bulky.

anybody knows if the white/blk/red color is some kind of limited GR? just like the CD of kobe IVs?
thx...

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

anybody knows if the white/blk/red color is some kind of limited GR? just like the CD of kobe IVs?
thx...

Nah. There's gonna be enough for everybody who wants.

I hate when people make an official post, and never update it. ISS got us beat on that. They stay updating the first page etc.

I hate when people make an official post, and never update it. ISS got us beat on that. They stay updating the first page etc.

Ditto!! official post and then dissapear lol

The regulars need to make these threads instead of people who post once every 6 months. The same thing happened with the Kobe thread and Hyperdunk thread.

Saw them in person yesterday..they are very nice..and feel really light when you hold them..didn't try 'em on though..people are fiedin for thesealready..

Word. If it were me, I'd abort this thread, and create a new one. If not me, then someone like RockDeep, BPTheOwner, or whomever.

And yes, these shoes are very light. My focus in terms of footwear is these.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

thx...

Nah. There's gonna be enough for everybody who wants.
i c...
thx. hope i can pick one up at a lower price~ lol
160 is kinda steep in this economy~
100-120 shud be good~ hahaha

Back
Top Bottom