Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I wish the swoosh was grey with black lines, but they are alright as is. I missed out on ndc....hoping for a restock.
they will...I called Nike and the rep said "still in production"...didn't have a store release date he could give me though...kinda wierd....but I called Seattle HOH and they got the Black/Grey/White pairs in and said they never heard of the "Wolf Grey's"...LOL

FML... man waiting till i got paid really didnt pay off in trying to get both cw's.. i hope youre right about a restock in both cw's.. sigh...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I wish the swoosh was grey with black lines, but they are alright as is. I missed out on ndc....hoping for a restock.
they will...I called Nike and the rep said "still in production"...didn't have a store release date he could give me though...kinda wierd....but I called Seattle HOH and they got the Black/Grey/White pairs in and said they never heard of the "Wolf Grey's"...LOL

FML... man waiting till i got paid really didnt pay off in trying to get both cw's.. i hope youre right about a restock in both cw's.. sigh...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My brother wore his yesterday...

Much better than the NDC pics showed them to be...No leather and the OG pinstripe tongue is there too...

Wow, might have to get these

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My brother wore his yesterday...

Much better than the NDC pics showed them to be...No leather and the OG pinstripe tongue is there too...

Wow, might have to get these

^ The two footlockers i get hooked up at, have had those up there for sell since thursday, but they don't know nathin' about a grey/white pair, when are those supposed to drop?

^ The two footlockers i get hooked up at, have had those up there for sell since thursday, but they don't know nathin' about a grey/white pair, when are those supposed to drop?

was in the store for 15 mins trying to decide if i was gonna get 'em or not.......those pics convinced me though.....going back to HoH today
laugh.gif

was in the store for 15 mins trying to decide if i was gonna get 'em or not.......those pics convinced me though.....going back to HoH today
laugh.gif

are they more comfortable than the grey and white pair i had in like 06?

they were so uncomfortable i gave them away.

are they more comfortable than the grey and white pair i had in like 06?

they were so uncomfortable i gave them away.

the black/grey/white pair are out in nyc 34th st. footlocker and footaction
the cool grey pair is at footaction only

the black/grey/white pair are out in nyc 34th st. footlocker and footaction
the cool grey pair is at footaction only

Not feeling the placement of the grey of that one up there. Would've looked better if the grey was in the phylon "wing" with a black swoosh.

Not feeling the placement of the grey of that one up there. Would've looked better if the grey was in the phylon "wing" with a black swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom