Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Those reds joints are tough, is this the first time that colorway is dropping?
The previous comments about comfort and quality on the retros, Almost has me glad I missed out on all the retros. Still pissed I missed the orlandos a couple of times during my short retirement from the game. :rolleyes at myself.

Yup. First time this color pattern has been on the shoe.

Reds are cool but not a color I'd wear publicly. I don't know if it'll work on this model, but think copper(nubuck part) would look good?

I';m in for that red pair! 
smokin.gif

the red joints are really nice but they are just an upgraded version of air way up that kukoc wore with the bulls

I guess most hype beats are too young for the Penny I, so we should be all good!

they are never too young.... its like saying hypebeasts are too young for the AJ XIs
Idk I feel like that doesn't apply well to this because at least for around my area the concord XI release in 2011 was what started all this hype for Jordans

Hype isn't just for jordans tho.
i was talking about at least in my area when it comes to sneaker releases. when its jordans its a guaranteed forst day sell out for the most part but when it comes to other sneakers they will sit. even the foams do but those are all the ugly graphic ones 

Hype isn't just for jordans tho.
i was talking about at least in my area when it comes to sneaker releases. when its jordans its a guaranteed forst day sell out for the most part but when it comes to other sneakers they will sit. even the foams do but those are all the ugly graphic ones 

I'm talking on a more global scale.
We see shoes sell way better that retrod a couple years earlier and went on super clearance. To say "well the beasts are too young for the penny 1" is straight comedy to me.
Hype has no age limit. Let nike slap the penny with an all star color and it's a wrap.

Last edited:
very true, even the 06 release has plenty of room/stretch but i think the 06s are comfy and i love my orlandos, i have the asia pack penny 1 as well but have made them customs

I'm talking on a more global scale.
We see shoes sell way better that retrod a couple years earlier and went on super clearance. To say "well the beasts are too young for the penny 1" is straight comedy to me.
Hype has no age limit. Let nike slap the penny with an all star color and it's a wrap.
You are right I was just talking on a more local scale I'm just hoping you and I are able to get our pairs regardless of the hype! That goes for everybody else in this thread who will be trying to cop

Please bring back the big air bubble from the OG's.

No Joke, if they could make the air unit like the retro Trainer Max 2 I would buy these in a heartbeat. That small air unit just kills the shoe for me and I refuse to buy them. Hell, even the air unit on the Air Penny III retro was bigger than the I.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom